Reviews for Touya's Monologue
Candyland chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
That was so pretty! I loved it!
TamChronin chapter 1 . 11/27/2002

I love this. Wonderful's perfect! ~grins~
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Hey Bluegoo! Sweet! Toya's poem was cool too! While I was reading this I could really see Toya sitting there daydreaming & Yuki playing basketball outside...It was great! Please write more soon! luv kira
Odd World chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
n_n I REALLY liked this! REALLY REALLY! The poem Touya wrote was soo sweet! Hanyaan!

Touya was very in character, except when he blushed... I've never seen Touya blush before...

But anyway, this was a delightful ficcy! I want MOOORE!
Clow'd9 chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Well my pen name just goes to show that I'm not the attentive pupil either so I can totally sympathise with Touya's boredom. Lovely dry humour that fits well with the character and also shows your own opinion.

The description of the exuberant Yukito was a great contrast and Touya's awareness of the hidden Yue was very well done. I'd love to see this continued.

deleted account chapter 1 . 4/20/2002 *do* need a more creative title, but you had obviously spent some time on this (it reflected in the good sentence structure). The detail was also very well-written, yet I believe the seeming indefinate ending was what your fic lacked. Even though, it was a satisfying read!a
The PenMaster chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
This was so nice! I liked it so much! _! More, more, more, more!
Elvis chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Ok, so that was cool! Keep going with the monologues, Its a good style and works really well. I can't wait to read some more of them later!
Dr Megalomania chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
YAY! Darnit! i wasn't the first to reveiw! darn! but this is so good! i love, please keep up the good work and damnit! write ...E...e! [wink!]
samuraiheart chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Awwww... very sweet!
Utah chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Wai! That was so good! There really isn't enough Touya around here, is there? I really like how you played out his character by using a normal school day rather than some huge, random situation that happens to bring out strong emotions (like... somebody close getting into a car wreck or something.;) Nice job!