Reviews for The Master Team
caird56 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
OMG PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTINUE I LOVE THIS MOSTLY CAUSE I'M ONE OF THE BIGGEST COMASHIPPERS EVA
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I love it! And NO I do NOT think the smut was too soon! Title idea: The Evils of Team Rocket and Love
Just an idea! First thing that popped into my head! I think its's lame, but whatever. XD
Kreativeangel0723 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Continue! I know it's bin a while but please!? :) I already like this story a lot (not as a pervert or anything)
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
No no, the smut was all good. All yummy. X9 And it does show signs of his "feelings" for Paul, so it's development, I suppose. Can't wait for chapter 2!
AnnaAsakura25 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
really good story so far! If you don't mind me throwing ideas around...I can think of a few...

Maybe something in it about Ash's ability to use Aura? I've rarely seen that in any shipping fics (and comas my favorite..i think i've read them all XD)

A love triangle would be AMAZING...W Pearlshi3shipping...PaulxAshxGary I wouldn't mind an Evilish Gary...

I love Ash as the oblivious type...but since he already has figured out he might be in love...awkward Ash is good too~ especially around a pervy Paul XD

Don't know about a title though...I'd have to know more of the plot for that...

Feel free to pm me if you wanna brainstorm, I'm good with coming up with ideas most times, not so much with making them look good on paper :P

Hope you update soon!
KleopatraSelene chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I totally love this so please continue! I think that to make this chapter a little better would be to add a little more details to Ash's dream. (I swear I'm not a perv I just think it will sound better)

And for the next chapter I think Paul should somehow be invited to Ash's party, maybe his mom invited him, she would be the type of person that would do that. Ash should be "awkwardly in love" if you get what I mean with Paul.(like if Paul talks to him Ash will blush and stutter and stuff like that) And somehow since Paul is pretty smart he should figure out that Ash likes him and since he is Paul he will probably torture him about it somehow. (oh gosh I am definitely a perv *blushes*)

As for a title, I'll try to think of something and tell you if I do.

Have a nice day _
Storm Dryu chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
You shoudl totally continue this. i love comashipping and you should add paul into the party, ash confess, paul accept then whatever else you want. and whatever happened to we were maid for each other huh? c ya!