Reviews for Civvie
AuroraStar17 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
well done
LuffyLover chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Oh, and just so you know, Aedien's story is called Heroes need Heroes, not Heroes need Neroes...
the girl who envies books chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
What about His friend Eric?
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Excellent story!
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I feel like Wally in school during LA...I fell asleep in that class twice and a pparent;y my friend who pays attention has a "look" that says she doesn't so she gets bad grades and I am passing...the world is weird.

What we talking about again?
ok chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I really really love this story and I'm not sure whether or not your done with it, but I have to say I don't really have a problem with you making Wally's eyes blue. But in JLU in the rare case they'd show his eyes they were black (or dark brown I guess) it only happened a couple of times in the whole series but yeah. I guess that's not really a problem in this fix but yeah, I'm still totally hoping you update but I don't feel it'd be necessary. You wrote a good word and stopped at a good place and maybe there was a large chance of this being written longer before, but now since you wrapped it up it'd just feel more drawn out. You're a pretty good writer though, I'm kinda conflicted. That's my opinion anyway, have a very very good good day.
Iron Dragon Maiden chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Awesome story! I love Wally's characterization and Bats wanting to put the fear of the gods in Corwin and any dumbass who thinks similarly!

Honestly, Corwin dying was the best resolution. There is no rehabilitation for a man like that. Honestly, I'm not surprised that man raised a criminal. I know, I know, this is after his son committed suicide in prison, but honestly. Some parents just can't bloody well accept that their kids committed a crime of their own volition and blame someone else (namely tv-shows or the media) for something that is their own kid's fault. News flash, idiots. There is such a thing as self-responsibility.

But I still understand why Barry and Wally still mourn these idiots. They're much more pure-hearted than I am!

IDM
EasilyDistractedBookWorm chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I love it when people are stupid, for pete's sake, you would think people would be the slightest bit scared that somehow they had accidentally snagged a superhero, thereby making all there many superhero, dogooder friends get angry. Anyway, I liked it! :)
juniper294 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
gotta say, I love my wally whump as well. great story.
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This is so great. Because we all know that the League and the Team would show up for any one of the members. Excellent job.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Heheh, 'Wally whump' XD it is so much fun to say! Great job! Keep up the good work ! Liked the ending! Hehehe... Pine apple... XD...I like blue eyes. TT Wally is my second favorite Wally (only cuz I'm too much of a Birdflash lover to chose otherwise. Not that I don't like Flinx too. But birdflash is just awesome. Or asterous. Or whelming. What ever works.)

Cant wait to read more of your work! (Kidnapping fics are my absolute favorites. Along with hostage situations. And whump. Those usually go together, but there is the odd occasion when they are separate...
GhostDog401 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I loved this fic :D Keep up the great work :D
(the reason he has green eyes in YJ is because he has green eyes in the comics XD So the real question is, where did the blue eyes come from?)
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Loved it.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I feel that this has several loose ends.
Blessed24 7 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
While I got a little bug-eyed at the thought of the whole JL showing up at a civilian kidnapping, the fact that they all came shows a level of caring and protectiveness that makes me mushy inside. :)