Reviews for Civvie
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 10/24
That was perfect! I've wanted a good Wally fanfiction for a while and I'm glad I've found it! I especially loved seeing the entire League show up to rescue him!
Repetitive Redundancy chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
Wait.. the Language Arts teacher is teaching her students how to solve quadratic equations? Did I miss something? Otherwise
Aisha chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
What the heck! This was so awesome! Just wish we got to read about Artemis' reaction to saving Wally.
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Aw...Poor Wally and Barry! Great job!
Guest Star chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Wow. I never thought of Wally getting kidnapped. Kid Flash, sure, but who would go after Wally? Thank you so much for this-it needed to happen. God work. :]
AuroraStar17 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
well done
LuffyLover chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Oh, and just so you know, Aedien's story is called Heroes need Heroes, not Heroes need Neroes...
The girl who envies books chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
What about His friend Eric?
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Excellent story!
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I feel like Wally in school during LA...I fell asleep in that class twice and a pparent;y my friend who pays attention has a "look" that says she doesn't so she gets bad grades and I am passing...the world is weird.

What we talking about again?
ok chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I really really love this story and I'm not sure whether or not your done with it, but I have to say I don't really have a problem with you making Wally's eyes blue. But in JLU in the rare case they'd show his eyes they were black (or dark brown I guess) it only happened a couple of times in the whole series but yeah. I guess that's not really a problem in this fix but yeah, I'm still totally hoping you update but I don't feel it'd be necessary. You wrote a good word and stopped at a good place and maybe there was a large chance of this being written longer before, but now since you wrapped it up it'd just feel more drawn out. You're a pretty good writer though, I'm kinda conflicted. That's my opinion anyway, have a very very good good day.
Iron Dragon Maiden chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Awesome story! I love Wally's characterization and Bats wanting to put the fear of the gods in Corwin and any dumbass who thinks similarly!

Honestly, Corwin dying was the best resolution. There is no rehabilitation for a man like that. Honestly, I'm not surprised that man raised a criminal. I know, I know, this is after his son committed suicide in prison, but honestly. Some parents just can't bloody well accept that their kids committed a crime of their own volition and blame someone else (namely tv-shows or the media) for something that is their own kid's fault. News flash, idiots. There is such a thing as self-responsibility.

But I still understand why Barry and Wally still mourn these idiots. They're much more pure-hearted than I am!

IDM
EasilyDistractedBookWorm chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I love it when people are stupid, for pete's sake, you would think people would be the slightest bit scared that somehow they had accidentally snagged a superhero, thereby making all there many superhero, dogooder friends get angry. Anyway, I liked it! :)
juniper294 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
gotta say, I love my wally whump as well. great story.
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This is so great. Because we all know that the League and the Team would show up for any one of the members. Excellent job.