Reviews for Mikado Comes Out of the Closet
Dr-J33 chapter 1 . 1/15
This was quite possibly the most unique premise for a fanfic I've seen yet and it delivers.
vetty123 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
O
M
G.

That's it, I'm done for the night. This story was ludicrously good. I mean, don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against Haiti (although I personally don't ship Izaya and Shizuo that much), but this took the cake. After trawling all evening through what seemed like mountains of Shizaya (seriously, is that the only ship in Durarara! that's worth writing about? What happened to poor neglected Shinra, eh?), I fell headfirst into this story. This made my day.
Thanks for posting, and keep up the excellent writing!
Graus and Wil chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Wow. Just... wow. A hilarious mirror! I applaud you!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Gwwahahahahha!

Orihara-san and Heiwajima-san having sex.

"IIIIZZZAAAYAAAAA!"
Nose chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I loved this so much! The opposite thing of normal was jsut awesome and hularious! But wait, of everyone's gay then where do babies come from?
Redwriter17 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Good friggin lord. This is so hysterical and so WRONG. I think I like it! Keep going, I want to see how you play this out. :)
PiWrite chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
AHHH CUTE ;W;
KatherineMao chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
that didn't make any sense to me(sorry),is it a twist on straights like gays being normal but liking the other sex is werid?
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
The summary reeled me in. And then i read the story and realised it's funny and heartwarming and sweet!
icywarm chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Why do I find this so interesting and something that could be expanded upon? I love this. The idea intrigued me ever since I read the summery.
TheNextGenOtaku chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Funny.
White Belt Writer chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
PFFFFF-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

THAT'S MESSED UP DUDE!

IN A HILARIOUSLY FUNNY WAY!

TWO THUMBS WAAAY WAY UP!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
pretty good u should try a multi-chapter romance between anri and mikado
Arihimew chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
lol. It totally makes my day! So Mikado is the minority in Durarara world :P

Love it love it
Confuzzled chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Ok, so everyone is homo...how would they have kids? ! !

Is it like. . . . . . . . . .artificial. . . ?