Reviews for Happy Ending
Ginny chapter 1 . 3/25
Why did Beck and Jade's relationship end up in pieces? From my point of view I see that Beck loves Jade, and Jade loves Beck. No matter how much they argue... they still love each other. Tori and Andre... I've always seen them as more of a couple than friends, but you made it seem like their relationship was all lollipops and rainbows. They would have had some rough spots too. You made it seem like one was black and the other was white. There was no grey. I do understand that you may have different opinions than me, but I felt mislead. In the description is says bade and tandre. Maybe you could change it to beginning- bade and tandre, end- tandre.
PLLandAustinandAlly chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I like it...but I love Bade soo when I heard of all the bits where Beck is trying to stay loyal but he can't and does beck love me, it upset me but that is only cause I am a BIG Bade shipper...but otherwise I loved it I love Tandrea
PerryGirl110 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Wow. Just wow. This is just beautiful
LoveIsRight123 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
sad but an extremely great story
chante chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Ummm Happy Birthday! To the Fanfiction, I just realized this was the day it was posted, so its exactly an Year old! Happy Birthday (Happy Ending) - nice story by the was- Tandre forever!
no chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I like beck and jade better . They r sooo ment for each other...
Awsomness chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Cool Luvv itttt
Ella Lea chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That was kinda crappy how bade died, i like tandre, but bade is by far the best, I hate all those confused mixed couples (bori, jandre, candre, bat, rade, jori, etc.) it should be Bade, Tandre, and Cabbie!
plusleluvs chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
That was a nice story but the Bade killed me. Tandre are a delightful couple! I love both of them and in real life I think Leon should be Victoria's BFF. Not Beck.
ep1998 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Wow, I really loved this! I think Beck was a little OOC at the end, but it worked. I wish you would've gone on to say what happened to Jade after she gave Allison to Beck, though. Other than those small details, I loved it!

ohsnapitzJess chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is...ahhhh! Awesomesauce! I love this, a lot! xD It's really awesome! As soon as I log on, Im faving this XD Loved every line.