Reviews for Second Best
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
What the hell?! This was so sad. I do have an account actually but I cant login right now.

Anyway, just because this is sad doesnt make it bad. In fact; it's a mark of a good writer to portray such emotion through the text that the reader picks up on. I found this heartbreaking and realistic about what Rose and Ten duplicate's relationship would actually be like. The way it was written was done well, and the present tense and variation of sentences gives it a more dark and sombre mood. I like the description here, and the characterization of both Rose and Ten duplicate.

Rose's sexual advances, wondering offs and indirect dialogue matches what she would say and do in the series. The Tenth Doctor's Duplicate acts like the Doctor with that observatory tone and a bit like the ninth doctor with those dismissal thoughts at the end. I'd say this is one of the best Duplicate Ten and Rose fanfics I've ever read because it adopts a realistic outlook and I would love it if you made a second chapter.

Maybe one from non duplicate Ten's point of view where he feels second best?
GOLD fish 945 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
It's so true. ;_; Ahhh. It hurts. Ten never actually kissed her, except when Cassandra was in her body, and we all know that doesn't count. Ugh. Sadsadsad.

Loved it.
Raynbowz chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This is a wonderful story. Very sad, but wonderful. Way to go!
Pilcrow chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This is a really interesting idea. I enjoyed reading it :)
kartastrophe chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
adorable. i am not one for reviews, but i really liked what you wrote 3
claire83 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was really good, and really sad. More good than sad. But still very sad.
claire83 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was really good, and really sad. More good than sad. But still very sad.