Reviews for It's good to be home
Just Call Me J chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
I lol'ed. btw thanks for the Japanese lesson
turtlegirls16 chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
OMG! You did awesome with this Who!
TMNTLittleTomboy chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
:) I love the moment between you and Leo. Its so cute! Update soon!
TMNTLittleTomboy chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Great chap. Can't wait to read the next one.
I Love Kittens too chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Ah! Pobre Leo! Recibio una cachetada por parte tuya! El debio haber tocado la puerta, puesto que no es bueno que alguien se encierre en el baño. Tu mas que nadie sabe la razon.
TMNTLittleTomboy chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Great chap. Lol. Leo got slapped. I don't know the girls name. Update soon! Please!
Truth Seeker chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
LOLOLOLOL! I DID NOT see that coming. Haha, way slap the bros sensless. I feel terrible for Leo though. Wonder if that actually happend. Leo run for your life! lol Can't wait for you next update. I've noticed about three grammer errors, but not bad for a girl who's first language is Spanish. *high-fives Who* Oh, guess what, I'm taking Spanish I this year. I swear, in the south, Spanish is Eglish. This will be fun!

I updated Nightwatcher's Legacy btw. Enjoy. Laters!

Seeker
EmoShadowAngel chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Awww. . . is Leo sad because his best friend ignored him? I love this story, I want more. Oh, and you know that the last time it was just his overprotective nature
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Ah, que lindo! Les caiste de sorpresa a los chicos, especialmente "Leito", verdad? *guiño* Felizmente Donny le insistio a Miguelito que no gritase para no arruinar la sorpresa.
TMNTLittleTomboy chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I wonder who the person is. Update!