Reviews for Hybrid Lives
MysticSage96 chapter 10 . 1/11
Please update soon
Nenuks chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
Good story. It has been over four years since last update; any plans to continue? Please?
jadedquartz chapter 10 . 10/21/2016
This is good. I can't wait to read more.
StephanoTheHunterOfJellyDemon chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
This is amazing pls continue pls pls pls!
TwinTigerLover chapter 10 . 9/4/2016
nice, looking forward to update
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 10 . 9/3/2016
I haven't read something this good (for this genre) like, ever. This is seriously amazing. I can't wait for you to update again.
wildcat1144 chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
It's been so long, but I will wait, so please please update! :)
Tilue Akane chapter 10 . 7/2/2016
This is the best HP/XM fanfic I've ever read! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Tilue Akane chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
That B!TCH Jean being nosey THAT'S WHAT HER A$$ GET!
ActingLikeGarfieldOnaMonday chapter 10 . 6/10/2016
I really would like to see more of this, i thought it was amazing! Really good plot and storyline. I want to see what happens next (but please dont think im trying to pressure you, just stating my like of this story). If someone has adoptes it or continued it (that you know of) please let me know!
blackbloodywolf chapter 9 . 5/19/2016
please continue
Mukuro234 chapter 10 . 4/15/2016
this is so Awesome will you finish this?
AstralGemini chapter 10 . 3/25/2016
love it please continue this story
Merlenyn chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
Awww I ran outta story! Love it so far though and wish there was more! Now that Harry's been rescued and is with Remy at the school... what's gonna happen next? How long before Harry's throat heals enough to speak again? And what'll happen if Jean or Charles try to prod at his mind to get answers? Also how long before Hedwig reaches Harry after the twins send a letter, or will they have to go to the goblins? What punishment are they going to have for what they did to the Dursleys? How long will it take the teachers to reverse whatever was done to them so they can get answers? And what'll Dumbles and the other teachers make of those answers? Will Snape actually lighten up and realize how wrong he was? Hmm... XD
Inactive Account I chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
Your translations quite good for Google Translate. Très bonne has the accent I put in and when the thing/person you're referring to is 'masculine' it's très bon. Because French doesn't have many gender neutral words, even inanimate objects have genders. I don't think it matters much though since you're writing for an English audience and most of the words are English, but for the sake of being grammatically correct cher becomes chère and mon ami becomes mon amie if the thing you're referring to is 'feminine'.

Sorry for the grammar lesson, I had to stop myself before I got too carried away. I could talk about French theory all day