Reviews for Dinnertime
mericat chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
You have way too much fun with this stuff. Love the Director's response.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
OMG I nearly wee'd myself with laughter! This is absolutely brilliant. Makes me wonder what they would make of my fanfic - I think I'd better make myself scarce because the Master would no doubt have a choice word or two to say to me about the way I've been treating him... *goes pale with fright* ... so, I'll just *ahem* make my way out of here quietly, then... *runs like hell*
Ilssii-Koschei chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Flamers give The Master indigestion XD Nice one.

Totally off topic- You mentioned you used to go on Neopets once? Well, I'm still on it, and I was creating a new pet, just before I was ordered off of the computer and it needed a name, and I called it Kaiser Stream. Hope you don't mind. I can easily get rid of it if you do, but I couldn't think of a better one and it was the only one that I could find that was not taken...
LeonaWriter chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Insanely funny while not toning down any of the cannibalism. Aw yes.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
We need more cannibal!Master stories.
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Hee! And oh dear, how bad of you, Master... but flamers do suck. XD
MayFairy chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
only you would be able to take a flame and turn it into a hilarious masterpiece!

this was really funny and brilliantly thought out, so well done!
bunyipbabe chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
made me smile! ) I want a Master to eat flamers as well...
Brownbug chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This fic is horrible! ABsolutely awful! You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself, you apology for a human being...actually, no, no, forget I said that, you're wonderful, terrific, great, fantastic...(I don't want to be eaten!)

Actually, I loved it! Very funny and very pointed, ha ha! TAKE THAT, Sadie the Cleaning Lady.

PS You don't feel like doing one for all those rude people who read but don't review, do you? I got 376 hits today and got one review, apart from the two you gave me. SO FRUSTRATING!