Reviews for Potter and the Tailed Beasts
SilverStarWaters chapter 1 . 4/11
This is so cute! You should do a meeting with the kage where the beasts are acting like drugged kittens and freak the ANBU out it would be hilarious.
Swallow-Tailed Kite chapter 1 . 4/7
Harry: "Oh don't mind me. It's only a /little/ apocalypse. Not like all the humans died or something. I'm just rearranging the continents a little, see?"

xD

This would make an awesome story, but I see your point in ending it there. Too much potential potholes like how ANBU didn't recognize him the moment he stepped foot there, where's all the power-hungry-immortal-wannabes and why they aren't ..stuffs yet etc
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 3/20
Is Harry even trying to be inconspicuous? It's only surprising, that people don't recognise him at first glance and know his story. I'm not talking about the kids, but the ANBU.
Willow121 chapter 1 . 3/16
Oh god, that was hilarious! The reaction they had and Harry's behavior making them even more confused. If you're keen on the idea, I'd ABSOLUTELY support you if you made this into a series!
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 1 . 3/1
Thisisbrilliantan'Iloveitan'ermagerdWEEEEEE!
Ishkabod chapter 1 . 2/23
you are a plot bunny MACHINE. cranking them out to tourture us with the crazy wacky possibilities and i LOVE IT
Thanks
Ish
mabidiso chapter 1 . 1/30
Does that mean that Harry gets mopey and morbid when he's drunk if that's when he made his definitely 'not cute' pets? Love that it was just a 'little apocalypse.' Just rearranging the furniture and freshening up the place a bit.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/27
Awesome please continue!
fellow chapter 1 . 1/17
Cool. I really like this and would like more.
Bookworm.Always chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
XD This was so fun to read! Well written and a mix of my two favourite fandoms, what's there not to like?
Briar Ruler chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I like this, very amusing idea and interesting. I really like powerful immortal Harry and this is also well written with a good plot idea. Reading it makes me laugh, I think it is the 'cute tailed beasts' which in one interpretation of them. Good grammar and spelling too. Nice work hope you write some more stuff just as good.
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I LOVE IT! Hope there is a sequel!
PS: You shouldn't use Harry as this...just create a random OC. This is nothing like Harry
Rahkesh135 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This is really good. Have you ever thought of continuing this one shot as a story it looks like it would become a good one
LUVYDUVYMACHINE chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I LOVE YOU! IGNORE ALL THE HATERS, YOU ARE THE BEST PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! THIS IS THE 100TH TIME I'VE READ THIS FIC. THIS TIME I AM DRUNK. I DEMAND A SEQUEL!
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

passes out snoring
SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I liked the concept, but I hated the way the reveal was made.

Harry wants to stay a secret (or at least his eternal life being kept secret)? Then why is he revealing everything just like that in the middle of the street in a ninja village?

Otherwise this story would have some potential.