Reviews for Potter and the Tailed Beasts
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Can we have a bit more? This is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
*maniacal laugh* MUAHAHHAHA YES BRILLIANT! ;)
2 lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
this is pretty cool! crossing fingers and hoping that either this would be made into a longer fic or id find something similar!
ShadowLady89 chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
continue please. it will be interesting to read about the hokage and other's reaction
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Not exactly a story since it's too short to allow much plot/charachter development, but I loved that bit of irony at the end. :-)

Of course, given the setting there at the end, it might have been interesting to see millennial Harry's reaction to the events surrounding the coming Exams. Who needs bijou as a means of population control when you've got psychotic fools doing that job all on their own? (Konoha loses half its population in the invasion before you even consider casuaulties among the invading force.)

More to the point, with all the corruption "inherent in the system," how many actual folks could really be said to enjoy their lives. Perhaps it's time for YOUR Harry to wipe the proverbial slate clean a second time?
death.in.dawn24 chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
This is a very good story. I wished it was multi chaptered 'cause it would be really interesting to find out what everyone's expression is when they know that Harry's the maker of the tailed beast...
batiluca27 chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
menudo dueƱo auque no lo culpo pero si el como los tratan a todos
celestialfox1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
that was really funny
Matsoine chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
Have you ever thought about Hidan (in this universe with Harry) meeting Harry and calling him Jashin-sama or like it? I mean Harry is kinda like a god to this universe :) I just thought it was an amusing idea, do with as you like 3
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
ths was so very awesome!
Lovethefanfix chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
That was amazing! Great job, and I love the ending!
WhiteWhisperingWind chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
*claps* now if only there was an epilogue for how Konoha reacted. Really good story!
Guess chapter 1 . 1/13/2017