Reviews for Potter and the Tailed Beasts
2 lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/11
this is pretty cool! crossing fingers and hoping that either this would be made into a longer fic or id find something similar!
ShadowLady89 chapter 1 . 6/19
continue please. it will be interesting to read about the hokage and other's reaction
Not exactly a story since it's too short to allow much plot/charachter development, but I loved that bit of irony at the end. :-)

Of course, given the setting there at the end, it might have been interesting to see millennial Harry's reaction to the events surrounding the coming Exams. Who needs bijou as a means of population control when you've got psychotic fools doing that job all on their own? (Konoha loses half its population in the invasion before you even consider casuaulties among the invading force.)

More to the point, with all the corruption "inherent in the system," how many actual folks could really be said to enjoy their lives. Perhaps it's time for YOUR Harry to wipe the proverbial slate clean a second time?
death.in.dawn24 chapter 1 . 5/2
This is a very good story. I wished it was multi chaptered 'cause it would be really interesting to find out what everyone's expression is when they know that Harry's the maker of the tailed beast...
batiluca27 chapter 1 . 4/2
menudo dueƱo auque no lo culpo pero si el como los tratan a todos
celestialfox1 chapter 1 . 3/5
that was really funny
Matsoine chapter 1 . 2/22
Have you ever thought about Hidan (in this universe with Harry) meeting Harry and calling him Jashin-sama or like it? I mean Harry is kinda like a god to this universe :) I just thought it was an amusing idea, do with as you like 3
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 2/20
ths was so very awesome!
Lovethefanfix chapter 1 . 2/5
That was amazing! Great job, and I love the ending!
WhiteWhisperingWind chapter 1 . 1/30
*claps* now if only there was an epilogue for how Konoha reacted. Really good story!
Guess chapter 1 . 1/13
Wonderfully hilarious!
God is Gracious chapter 1 . 1/13
I love this one XD
erik chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
A great set-up.
timmy1022 chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Oh man, I'd read more. Sometimes a ridiculously OP gary stu is just what you want to read.
huskielover94 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
This was great.. you should write a sequel or make a story out of this