Reviews for Potter and the Tailed Beasts
lunaatje123 chapter 1 . 11/23
This, is a very interesting concept. I kinda wish there was more of it because it seems a pretty cool premise to base a story on. Thanks for the oneshot!
Lady Nature chapter 1 . 11/1
I would really like to see this as a chapter story!
Yananikki chapter 1 . 8/28
love it! is there more?
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 1 . 7/18
Some would say that Harry is OOC but I think that, by that logic, Harry was OOC when he talked to his son on platform 9 and 3/4. People grow up. Plus, Harry being 1000 years old or so make it obvious that he would be a different person. And maybe a little insane. Talking about creating unbeatable life forces like its completely normal? Yeah, well done Harry.

I enjoyed this but I really wish you'd work on these 200 plotbunnies or so that you write or and then to someone else - giving us their name so we could read it - because it's frustrating to not be able to read more about these ideas. I suppose if you were trying o make us imagine it for ourselves then I get it. But it's still annoying as fuck.
Ashton Knight chapter 1 . 6/29
I really do find it annoying when people portray Harry as this almighty God. In comparison to Naruto, he's nothing but a speck of dirt. Not only that, but Harry is extremely OOC ib this. He doesn't "pout" and he doesn't allow the population to be "cut down". He doesn't not care about an apocalypse and chances are that he'd see the Elemental Nations as a worse society than the Wizarding World.
LyricoJ chapter 1 . 6/29
I really like this story. Wish that you could make sequel or make it chapters. Good job
alemery chapter 1 . 6/5
And will probably be very dead if they do something wrong
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 1 . 5/15
Curious. Any chance on us seeing where this ended up going?
nightwolf111798 chapter 1 . 5/12
Love it wish it was a chapters story
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 5/12
I hope you dont make this just a one shot! this is too good to end like this! TT
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 4/27
HAHA. nice. This works really well as a one-shot.
tsukasa913 chapter 1 . 4/15
Have you considered writing a sequel about the council confronting harry and how he deals with them. I think it would be quite amusing.
greivergf chapter 1 . 4/3
great story!
I would love to see this continued with the reactions of the Hokage/Council.
Ja Ne
TheSpaceDreamer chapter 1 . 2/27
Love this story. There needs to be a sequel. I can just see Harry taking Naruto and Gaara and helping them and kicking the but of Tobi and the Red cloud people. (forgot the real name of them.)