Reviews for Potter and the Tailed Beasts
Carol542 chapter 1 . 6/26
Love it
Regius Black chapter 1 . 5/14
Love it! You should write an epilogue or something!
Nihatclodra chapter 1 . 4/13
... I wouldn't mind reading the aftermath of this...
icecatfire chapter 1 . 4/6
...This seems more like a START to a chapter story than a one-shot, but either way you want to do it I still love the idea. :D
Loveless Demon chapter 1 . 4/1
Oh this is glorious. PETS! Honestly bro? You are amazing. Can you imagine a little kit version of Kyu running around calling him Papa and master XD
animeromance1972 chapter 1 . 3/20
Would you have made or think to be making a sequel? I would love to see how Harry would react to how people view the containers of his pets.
Dragonmare97 chapter 1 . 3/1
Are you ever gonna make a sequel to this that shows the resulting chaos from harry's statements?
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Can we have a bit more? This is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
*maniacal laugh* MUAHAHHAHA YES BRILLIANT! ;)
2 lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
this is pretty cool! crossing fingers and hoping that either this would be made into a longer fic or id find something similar!
ShadowLady89 chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
continue please. it will be interesting to read about the hokage and other's reaction
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Not exactly a story since it's too short to allow much plot/charachter development, but I loved that bit of irony at the end. :-)

Of course, given the setting there at the end, it might have been interesting to see millennial Harry's reaction to the events surrounding the coming Exams. Who needs bijou as a means of population control when you've got psychotic fools doing that job all on their own? (Konoha loses half its population in the invasion before you even consider casuaulties among the invading force.)

More to the point, with all the corruption "inherent in the system," how many actual folks could really be said to enjoy their lives. Perhaps it's time for YOUR Harry to wipe the proverbial slate clean a second time?
death.in.dawn24 chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
This is a very good story. I wished it was multi chaptered 'cause it would be really interesting to find out what everyone's expression is when they know that Harry's the maker of the tailed beast...
batiluca27 chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
menudo dueƱo auque no lo culpo pero si el como los tratan a todos
celestialfox1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2017