Reviews for Zetsubou no Amai Kiss Shite?
Ai no Maneshi chapter 20 . 7/10
And I haven't posted for a long time because last week had been my birthday (I'm now sixteen! Whoop) and this week, the Philippines was hit by two typhoons one after another! SHITTY birth month!

... So, you're a Filipino too? Hi! :)
Where are you? Still alive? I hope you'll get the chance to update this. Its really good.
SpoonOfSmacking chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
As a huge fan of both Kaibutsu Oujo and Ameripan, I'd have to say I was awfully excited to discover the existence of this lovely crossover you have here! I enjoyed every word of this story (so far[?]) even though I got a little upset at the deaths of the characters that were also nations. Despite that, I absolutely love this AU to pieces! I'm a very avid fanfiction reader due to the discovery of the fanfiction reader app, so I read pretty much everywhere and a half. Most of the stories I read are rather amazing, but this is one of the few ones that I've read that really got me awfully hooked and compelled me to add a review which i rarely do. I'd have to read at least 1 chapter a day to make my day feel complete which is kind of embarrassing, but I had to let you know that. Not to mention, it's beautifully written and the format you put it in is really easy to keep track of when I have to stop reading for some reason or another. Unlike most of the fics I've read, this barely contained any grammatical errors and I could see that the ones within this lovely story didn't really ruin the flow, so it wasn't a big deal at all. You are an amazing writer, I must say! Also, It's rather silly, but I was really excited to find out you're Filipino as well, haha! I love it when authors add little tidbits of their lives because it makes them more relatable. Speaking of relatable, I find it weird how I decided to read this after I graduated from high school myself and am going to one of the oldest catholic schools in California, hehe. Sorry if this is too much information. Anyway, I really enjoyed your story and I hope you decide to continue it sometime in the future. I'll be looking forward to it!
N chapter 21 . 10/1/2013
Ah, should I review in Filipino then?
Let us not, I believe some people do like reading other people's reviews.
Or should I?
I shall speak Taglish then.

Una, I reaaaallly love this fan fic na. Though gets ko naman and nakakarelate ako, since ako din ay nasa college. Ang hirap mag review since binasa ko sya nang isang upuan.

I do love the pacing of the developments and all the ideas and the characters fit nicely in the story! I do have to say that I have not yet watched Princess Ressurection but after reading this, I have become interested and curious. I probably will still like your take on it since you have Kiku and his personality here is just so interessstiingg. And I like how you made Alfred more like a teenager and not overly hyper. Maybe just a bit cheerful it fits the "neutral" colours of the story.
Ahh ano paba masabi?! Ewaan teka magiisip muna ako.
Super tagal na since last ka nagupdate pero I will still wait for this. Or if ever di mo tapusin, okay lang, it's your desicion. Another thing is gustong gusto ko ang writing style mo! Eto yung mga trip kong style!
Anyway, since I have come to love this fic so much, I decided to make a fan art of this! I do hope that you still open your account and read some Ameripan or whatever Hetalia fic youu like to read. OH AND THE ASAKIKU teeaassseee! I like the way they interact! It's just so-

Ah pero lahat lahat, sure ako na babasahin ko ito ng paulit ulit. AND FELIPEEEE! Si Poging FELIPEEEEE.

Thank you so much for this wonderful fic, author.
LotusRoseBlossom chapter 21 . 9/12/2013
Oh, Sensei *BowsDeeply* This Made Me Cry For Some Reason, Your Writing Skills Are Just That Awesome ;-;
Please Update!
Sabrina chapter 21 . 7/15/2013
I love dark!japan, so please continue.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/13/2013
Ive been waitind FOREVER. I need MORE. (Please* chibi- America sad face.)
Guest chapter 21 . 5/6/2013
Wow: you are such a great writer. You need to finish the story.
trunkssanfan chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
aw...
trunkssanfan chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
it could be a crack pairing
also did you watch Princess Resurrection?
BlueberryKittenLover chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Seems pretty interesting, but I'm just wondering, is this a cross over? You mentioned something about a "Princess Ressurection"...
Chichita chapter 21 . 10/10/2012
Such a beautiful story. This might be one of my all favorite stories I've read. I enjoy the plot so far, love how Kiku is the center of attention. Alfred is so protective of his master. Kiku is such a cutie!

I don't know how soon you'll be updating because of your hitaus but if you ever get the chance to do it I will be forever happy. This is a story that I will love to keep reading and with the looks of it is barely half way.

Oh also love the ameripan involved in it. I also love asakiku and I *hopeful eyes* will love to see some in your later chapters.

Hmm I hope our prince gets what he always wanted, damn this story is so addicting just like the royal blood lol.

So in short your story is as like Gilbert will say awesome! Hope you update soon I will love to keep reading this. :)

PS if you haven't noticed I love Kiku! 3 LOL
HetaliaAooni1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This fanfiction is the best I've ever read! And trust me, I've read a lot of them! I love America/Japan, and I love dark!Japan even more

I know you said you were on HIATUS, but I hope when you do get a chance to update again, you won't forget to update this one X3
ncalkins chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Does Black Kiku mean he's into black magic or just from a dark kingdom or he has a really dark personality?
ImCanada chapter 21 . 6/7/2012
Update! I absolutely love Kiku/Alfred!
Hana1654 chapter 21 . 6/4/2012
I'm so glad you updated! I loved this story and was waiting for it to be updated. Yay! It's realllllllyyyyy good.