Reviews for Final Farewell
Ridhan mawar chapter 5 . 2/18
SPLENDID! AWESOME! I really amused by the combination of the two-brains fanfiction! It really made my heart pounding. My eyes were floaded with tears in every chapter u guys created. I was so damn excited to wait for your next released!
Fandoms-of-Legolas chapter 1 . 1/2
OMG I'VE LOOKED FOR THIS FOR SO LONG ! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
KitKatLove96 chapter 5 . 10/17/2016
In this fandom there are so little storys of how Ciel's parents come back to life or something similar, and it always pains me to see this happen to this kind of story: hiatus of over 3 years. I understand that you have your own problems irl, but, please, update this story. It is amazing in my opinion and I don't think I'd be the only one who'd appreciate if you updated it. Thank you! Anyway, I wish you good luck and hope for an update soon!
shadowhuntersdiva chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
OHH!
I wish that you can update soon!
This story has me totally captivated!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
Woah I like this please update!
Aiza173 chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
I keep going back to this story because it's one of the only ones about this topic and I love it. I get so sad though when I see it hasn't updated. Hopefully you'll come back to this story one day because it's really good. I really can't wait for the next chapter XD
nanodo chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
This is definitely one of my favorite fanfictions ever. Seriously, the writing is just superb and I LOVE your interpretations of all the complex relationships. I know you haven't updated in a long while... but if you ever are looking for a sign to continue this fic, I hope this is an adequate signal!
Aiza173 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I really hope that this story is still being continued. I have looked everywhere for a story like this one and out of the little that I have found yours is by far the best one! I really want to see this continued it's such a good story!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
This right here is perfection! The best ever!
Thanks for the story so far. Hope you update soon!
Deathstarling556 chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Hmmmm, I wonder what Rachael's reaction will be to hearing of her sister's death and how she died... I am really enjoying this story!
HollowNeko chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
This is an interesting story, you have such a great plot to it that I couldn't stop reading until I knew what happened. It's really amazing, I hope you do continue this.
JuliaIsJolly chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
LOVE THIS STORY
MUST know how Racheal and Vincent are alive
And when Rachel finds out about her sister? Shits going down!
UPDATE SOON
PLEASE
GenX-Revolution chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
I've been waiting for a story like this, I stumbled across it by chance and if I hadn't , I probably would have started my own. So, please update in due time. :)
Paxloria chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Great chapter!

Hee hee hee! I wonder how they would react if they knew their son sold his soul to a demon...
Bet they'd be upset.
I wonder if ther person behind these reserections maintains some sort of conection to those raised.
I hope Ciel will not be forsed to despose of his own parents.
No way will Sebastian alow HIS master to weaken/soften or get to attached to his ressurected parents. I bet that there's NOTHING the demon wouldn't do to make sure that the contract & his future meal do not get taken from him or altered.

This story is very interesting. Even a bit enthralling.
Keep the chapters going and update soon with more.
Amely'Trs chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
I love this story, Ilove it! please keep updating ...:)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »