Reviews for Final Farewell
Woah I like this please update!
Aiza173 chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
I keep going back to this story because it's one of the only ones about this topic and I love it. I get so sad though when I see it hasn't updated. Hopefully you'll come back to this story one day because it's really good. I really can't wait for the next chapter XD
nanodo chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
This is definitely one of my favorite fanfictions ever. Seriously, the writing is just superb and I LOVE your interpretations of all the complex relationships. I know you haven't updated in a long while... but if you ever are looking for a sign to continue this fic, I hope this is an adequate signal!
Aiza173 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I really hope that this story is still being continued. I have looked everywhere for a story like this one and out of the little that I have found yours is by far the best one! I really want to see this continued it's such a good story!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
This right here is perfection! The best ever!
Thanks for the story so far. Hope you update soon!
Deathstarling556 chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Hmmmm, I wonder what Rachael's reaction will be to hearing of her sister's death and how she died... I am really enjoying this story!
HollowNeko chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
This is an interesting story, you have such a great plot to it that I couldn't stop reading until I knew what happened. It's really amazing, I hope you do continue this.
JuliaIsJolly chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
LOVE THIS STORY
MUST know how Racheal and Vincent are alive
And when Rachel finds out about her sister? Shits going down!
UPDATE SOON
PLEASE
GenX-Revolution chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
I've been waiting for a story like this, I stumbled across it by chance and if I hadn't , I probably would have started my own. So, please update in due time. :)
Paxloria chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Great chapter!

Hee hee hee! I wonder how they would react if they knew their son sold his soul to a demon...
Bet they'd be upset.
I wonder if ther person behind these reserections maintains some sort of conection to those raised.
I hope Ciel will not be forsed to despose of his own parents.
No way will Sebastian alow HIS master to weaken/soften or get to attached to his ressurected parents. I bet that there's NOTHING the demon wouldn't do to make sure that the contract & his future meal do not get taken from him or altered.

This story is very interesting. Even a bit enthralling.
Keep the chapters going and update soon with more.
Amely'Trs chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
I love this story, Ilove it! please keep updating ...:)
sugargirl1589 chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Thanks for the update, hope the next one comes out soon!
Touch of the Wind chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Excellent- I was so happy to see that you had updated! Ciel and Sebastian banter makes me smile- its well written and in character- I hope we have Viscount Druitt make an appearance- maybe with a crossdressing Ciel again...Lol! I also think Vincent's feelings on Sebastian are well thought out- he is jealous of Sebastian's knowledge of the last three years and his close-ness with Ciel...I need more!
Killing perfection's lover chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
No no no no no! You haven't updated?! WHY?! please puh-lease! Update! I adore this story and then bam! You font update! _
SaraMatta chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
omg! This story is amazing! -It's well written, have an interesting plot and and...
I hope to read more one day...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »