Reviews for Beginnings
Panda love 99 chapter 59 . 9/27
still love this one so much
Pamba chapter 59 . 3/1
This is a great fic. I love to read, it is my outlet, my escape when real life sucks. My 2 favorite authors are Fern Micheal and Danielle Steel and the reason for that is because their stories cover a lifetime not just a couple of days. When I read a good book it is like I am apart of what is happening. I am going on the adventure with the character in the story. I feel that when I read this story. It is incredible. This is not the first story of yours I have read and it certainly will not be the last. If you ever publish a book let me know I have no problem paying for books from writers as good as you. Lastly, I would like to say thank you for your service. I know most people don't lime the police but I firmly belive that chaos would ensue without you. I also know it is a thankless job most of the time. Just know there are those of us that appreciate your sacrific.
Spike2935 chapter 59 . 5/26/2015
I love this story
sexyoutlaw chapter 34 . 2/6/2014
Okay honestly this was probably the most unbelievable chapter you have written so far. There is no way he could have gotten into the police station with a knife on him and he especially wouldn't have gotten into a interrogation room without being searched.
Niki fanfic Reader chapter 59 . 11/7/2013
I was waiting on updates from your other fanfic and started reading your previous work and I came across this one. I would admit I hate waiting but this fanfic has made waiting enjoyable as well as bearable. This was great but you always do great work. Thank you for taking the time to providing us with these entertaining material. Keep up the great work.
Lexylove03 chapter 59 . 2/20/2013
I know I'm late reading this, but this story was fantastic. I'm reading all of your stories. You are so good at pleasing an audience.
FunnBunny94 chapter 59 . 12/12/2012
one of the best stories i read
DeLene chapter 59 . 12/4/2012
I have loved reading every word of this story. I normally only read EO stories but i can across this story. This is a wonderful story. Your a great writer and i can't wait to read more of your stories.
Mrs Jones chapter 59 . 11/20/2012
Love this story different twist to a great coupling
Eljh55 chapter 59 . 11/14/2012
Amazing story. I'm really glad I get to read it.
unnalee chapter 29 . 9/25/2012
Awesome story so far, brilliant! Glad I stumbled across your story.
BrokenDreams03 chapter 59 . 8/21/2012
Awsome story i have injoyed very much, im sad to see it end
Vanilla-Apples-n-IslesP.T.S chapter 59 . 8/18/2012
Just finished this story. Omg. Loved it! You write them so well and it was an amazing story! Ty for uploading it.
1bailee23 chapter 59 . 8/13/2012
I truly enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
alexcabotownsme chapter 59 . 8/13/2012
Thank you so much for this amazing story ! Hope to enjoy more stories from you :)