Reviews for Untogether
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Dear God. you are a master at building tension. I'm spent.

so good.
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
so HOT! wow the manner in which you tell stories w the weaving timeline and flashbacks is quite amazing. well done!
L.A.91 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
4MeJasper chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Lovely ending. Nice three sentences from Carlisle, to end the story!
buffbronze chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
God you do good yearning. Loved it.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Nice!
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Holy darn! An here I was thinking that maybe Carlisle didn't want anything more than a "one last time" thing?... But nooooo! The ending is incredibly sweet! Maybe I should be on the fence about a teacher and student relationship? But I love this true much to think of real stuff!...
meepison chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Really enjoying working my way through your work! This story had such a beautiful arc. You capture the ache and longing that Edward felt so well. So happy that he was able to get his Csrlisle.

Beautiful writing!
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Naughty naughty Carlisle sleeping with a student. Very hot make up session thought. Loved it. X
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Absolutely beautiful writing, and I really liked your "rather copious use of parenthesis! I found myself looking forward to them, actually! Loved this Edward, and loved the way he wanted and yearned for Carlisle, and then I loved the amazing reunion at the end. Can't wait to check out more of your stories. I'm a fairly recent convert to slash, being a dedicated E&B shipper, but I have to say, I'm enjoying it more and more, especially this one. Too bad it's only a one-shot, I'd love to read more of these two. I actually hesitate to read one-shots for that reason-I'm always left wanting MORE, but you gave us so much in this one chapter, it doesn't feel like a regular one-shot. I'm okay with it ending, though I wouldn't say no if you decided to continue it down the line!

Debbie
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
oh lord I feel dizzy from the intensity and pure perfectness of this...

So hot, so perfect, so just absolutely brilliant! You write the best CarlWard fic :)

I'd really love to see a CarlSper :)

Great job!
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
So sweet. Thanks
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
That Edward would save himself for Carlisle after 10 years is beyond reason. Alice and Jasper were right. He was crazy and Carlisle was a jerk.
I'llTakeAlice chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
How did I miss this story? Perhaps my new favorite of all your wonderful amazing pieces. So poetic, beautiful, lyrical, lovely. I was in awe; your language is perfect. And these two together? Hot and sexy sweet. Not a word was out of place. Loved it!
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
As beautiful as always. My heart hurt for Edward through so much of it, and I'm still not 100% sure Carlisle is redeemed. I just hope he treats our boy right now.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »