Reviews for Guilty as Charged
Jason Leung chapter 30 . 4/11
OMG, this story was so amazing. I'm sad to see it end:(. If you can please make a sequel all my dream will come true 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Really disappointed in the ending. I started this fic and loved it. I don't like canon blaine that much, but this take on him was nice and I was really hoping for him to end up being bi, as well as Santana. But of course klaine always has to freaking win.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/30/2013
nice
Eema chapter 30 . 6/22/2013
Oh wow I loved that ending! The blainetana was wonderful but I love how you ended it it with Klaine that was beautiful
Gleeful chapter 30 . 8/22/2012
LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! I was seeking some Santana/Blaine smut and you delivered! I must also admit, this was my first fanfiction read . . . I might be hooked now. Very well written. Although, I must admit, the interaction with Kurt at the very end bothered me . . . to the point that I might not be able to sleep soundly tonight thinking that Santana and Blaine aren't perfect together. Looking forward to more.
yasmine chapter 30 . 5/29/2012
its really nice, i loved it, thankkssss!
Lauren chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
hey, i'm loving the fic! i don't know if it's au or something, but i just wanted to let you know that blaine has kissed a girl; he kissed rachel.
Daisy chapter 30 . 10/22/2011
Please please please write some more santana/blaine fics (preferably smutty ones ;p). There are just not enough of them out there and i don't understand why, they are two of the hottest people on earth lol. This was awesome :) good job xo
Daisy chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist is amazing, good call lol :) Have you read the book? It's even better than the movie, for serious, you gotta read it.
blaintanafan chapter 30 . 9/15/2011
Can I just say that even though I came in on chapter 12, I seriously am amazed at this fanfic! Blaintana is probably the only ship I really sail, and I love every second of reading this! I'm not a big reader, but this is something that I read about every day!

I love how the ultimate story of this whole fanfiction is that Blaine just wants sex. Sure there's an ultimate changing of sexual orientation and some love connection, but when you break down the walls, the story is just how Blaine really wants to make it with Santana. And I love it!

I love the ending as well! It's true. When a boy and a girl have sex, the boy just wants more. And I sort of like how (in my interpretation), Blaine became a clingy pervert. :) But this was an AMAZING read and I hope that you continue to do more work with your writing because you're AMAZING!
The Sugarplum Hippie chapter 30 . 9/14/2011
Oh My God! I'm in love with this story, I love it, you have keep writing more Blainetana was a good story..I'm in love with it
Anna chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
With all due respect, that last chapter was extremely dissapointing and rushed. I loved the fic in general, but that last chapter was like disgusting wine to finish a perfectly good meal.
AbiSnocom chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
So...um I need you to update or I might lose my mind! KTHXBYE!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Please update soon pleaaase!
Warblette chapter 29 . 8/19/2011