Reviews for The Safe Point
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Save-scumming? Why the hell not.
Lucillia chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Wow.
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
The last line leaves me wondering - in a non-sequitar way - if the universe reboots and Luthor saves... who makes back-ups?

On the whole, an interesting way of looking at the constant reboots, reloads and 'Crisises' that happen in the DC universe, both explaining them and avoiding any explaination for them at the same time.
daniel-gudman chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I'm reminded of an old computer joke.

"Jesus saves; God backs up."
JustNobody chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
What...the...hell.

What the hell.

What just happened.
markmark261 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Great story, with Luthor as the ultimate collector. Liked the references to the different Luthors, especially the movie one (though some of the references to the different Superman were lost on me, I really need to read more). Only complaint was that I was distracted a few times where you had "it's" (short for it is) rather than "its", i.e. "it's suddenness" and "it's master" where you can ditch the apostrophes.
FuzzyBoots chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Very interesting take on reboots. _ And that last bit makes a lot of sense for Luthor. I like it.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
...Lex Luthor would Approve of this. And either hire you onto his staff so he could make use of your genius, or personally end you before you could become a threat.
Trscroggs chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
An interesting perspective on a comic series begin rebooted, and it makes a great deal of sense in-genre.