Reviews for Truth adventure
Lady Lysithia chapter 16 . 3/19
This was a really good story, and with some improvement, I can see it being an amazing one. The concept was really interesting, and all the Magyk you introduced was so cool. I really loved those three objects and how they found them. It reminded me a bit of the deathly hallows, in a way, but it was still really original. The part when they went to graveyard was nicely creepy. I never thought about Sep and Jenna having graves... they probably really do. The part with Jenna having Syren powers was not expected, but still pretty cool. And the part about the scars- really well written. I liked how she grew up from the adventure.

And the part when Beetle said, "I love you... trees" was really funny! The last four lines were pretty funny as well.

This story would be so awesome if you went and revised it a little. Your writing is so amazing now, I'm sure the story would be so much better.

Well done!
-Lady Lysithia
Lady Lysithia chapter 3 . 3/19
I was planning on reviewing after I finished the whole story, but-

The Marcia and Jillie Djinn battle was so hilarious! Especially when she was calculating how dirty the dish was, and when Jenna said that it looked like Septimus had been at war, and he had those scars- that was all soo funny.

"SEPTIMUS HEAP WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? THAT EVIL WOMEN ALMOST KILLED ME..." that was pure gold!

-Lady Lysithia
WolfGirl chapter 10 . 6/30/2015
OMG THIS IS LIKE A MIXTURE OF HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS AND BARBIE AND THE PEGUSES
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
FizzFroot.
Miko chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
Yay!

I loved this story!

thanx for writing it!
lilwoodb chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
{in a very passionate voice} "Oh, I *love* you, trees!" Beetle's a tree hugger! Hahahaha, that was great!
AksentNetharia chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Hmmm... it's a great story so far, but the grammar could be improved.
khalesxi chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
this is awesome so far :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
Great chap. ur not bad at endings thought and I liked the way u paired them up
Lilith the Fallen Angel chapter 14 . 3/13/2012
Everything time It gets better And better, I Just love It!

:D i hopee You update soon, i'll be waiting to read next chapter
Ryuu von Einzbern chapter 13 . 3/5/2012
Gosh... So exciting... Can't wait for the next chapter.. I will be waiting for it... seriously.. :D
D chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
I REALLY LOVE this and hope that the next chapter cones out vet very very soon!

You Are so good at this it is such a cliffhanger! Can't wait to hear the rest! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
When will the next chapter be out? I love this u are very good at it :D
FlufflyFennecFox chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
I love where the story is heading, and great plot! However, couldn't "Whereloved ones lie" refer to Alice Nettles's grave as well? And I guess if Alther has a grave it could refer to him, but the Queen does fit best!
Lilith the Fallen Angel chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
I just LOVE IT! you're good at this :D I've almost finished reading it! This kind of remembers me a little of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows, no idea why :p but is really original your story keep doing a great job! And if you want you could pass and read my stories... When I pu one in English XD anyways, take care! :D