Reviews for Sleepover Spies
Lone wolf Koa chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Great job
ashes0529 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
i love it and hope you continue
G chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Brilliant!
IsseiHyoudoufan chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I think it would be funny if u would make another chapter about another sleepover but have it be Kate spying on Humphrey and his friends
dax0042 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
so funny. I like it when people plans don't go right.
WolfSpirit223 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
that was good and very funny
Wolfman32 on Fanpop chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
PLEASE JOIN AND PUT THIS ON THERE! I KNOW YOU'D GET TONS OF RATINGS THAT ARE GOOD! PLEASE DO IT! !1
BlackMystery99 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
not bad. it was funny.
chaosblast321 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
These guys have the stealth of an elephant on ice!
Lightning Wolf-Jager chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
The combination of funny and awkward is perfection. You need to write a full on story like this.
Kswolf Productions chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I thought I reviewed this already, then again I think a little too much sometimes. That was hilarious, specially when they got caught, I laughed so hard at this.
Villain84 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Another one of your great stories. Of all the one-shot's you've made, I have to say this is my favorite.

So, this takes place after the movie, eh? Nice. At first I thought it was before when they were all still pups.

And Shakey and Reba are dating? Cool. I've been waiting for someone to right something about that. Thank You! :)

I especially like how you used Reba, Janice, Candy, and Sweets. It's nice to see a story where they all have a big part. All the major girls in the movie in one story. I like they way you portrayed all of them. It seemed fitting.

Interesting that you made it so Candy has a crush on Mooch. I use to think that Candy and Sweets thought they were out of the leagues of all 3 omega boys. Though I guess they only one they wouldn't be interested in would be Salty from his lame introduction to them, and maybe Sweets wouldn't like Shakey for whipping his nose on her tail.

LOL. At first I thought they were going to pull that old scheme of dressing up as girls, and fail of course. But listening in from the wall was better. Made it less predictable.

I liked when Garth joined in too.

And the part where Lilly said "Well... To be honest, he could be a little more polite... For example, he could at least respect us enough to not listen in on our conversation right now."

I loled. My mind was screaming "BUSTED", though I guess I could have seen that coming when Garth was actually looking from the side of the wall and not just listening like the omegas were.

I can see Humphrey and Garth still aren't friends yet lol.

It was cute in the end when they all made their apologizes and made up.

Even if you were bored and this was just a drabble, this turned out brilliantly. Nice Job :)
ShadyBoyM chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Loved this story! would like to see more like it. good job
The Funniest Alpha chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
i like it. it makes me whish i writen it
justnick chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Cool I like this CG , Good job !