Reviews for You Need to Forgive to Begin Again
notactiveaccount12 chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
You are AMAZING! haha seriously those last few chapters were absoloutely fantastic. soooo good! It's been great to read some happy-fluffy-romantic-cute Nick&Jen fic after writing some sad stuff. As always your descriptions and you way you write the emotions is just brilliant :) please keep writting more x
Maggiemay chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Very nice ending to a great story. Really well written, have loved what you have done with these last few episodes from the show, filling in the gaps for us. Can't wait to read whatever you write next :)
elche01 chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Aw, so sad its ended but it was beautiful :) i especially loved the forever, jen on his repaired watch! Hope there's an epilogue :)
marlza chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
What a shame it had to end. There was so much to love about your story, especially the little things like the neckless, the way Stanley turns a blind eye to them being together and the watch, just loved how you brought the watch into the story. Thanks for another great fanfic. Hope you haven't burned out and there is more churning around in your head.
elche01 chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
Love how you've set this in mid December, the part where they went for a walk in the park in the nice night made me miss summer so much! Can't wait to see how you end this :)
Maggiemay chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
Well what can I say? That was a very sweet chapter and very well written as always. Pity that the next will be the last. Love the cuteness, you write Jen & Nick very well. Makes me melt! :)
elche01 chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
Love it! Yet again love how you've worked the dialogue from actual episodes seamlessly into your story! Can't wait for more :)
RedYellowPinkGreen chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
Wow, I still can't get enough of your writing! This was so intense, I just loved it! I really love the different perspective on scenes we've already seen. I always felt the Nick and Jen reunion at the end of Ghosts was a little rushed, and a sort of token inclusion, given that the show was ending, so I'm glad to read a more detailed account of what actually went on between them. I can totally believe that this happened for them.
Maggiemay chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
Wow, that was great. I know you said you had got brave but holy cow! Talk about intense. Really well done. Good to see them finally back together. Look forward to more :)
marlza chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
Holy Cow, that was pretty hot and steamy. Once again another great chapter. I thought the show was good but your insight and detail is so much better, they should really of consulted you before they filmed the last couple of episodes.
notactiveaccount12 chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
ummmmmm WOW! haha I think that pretty much sums it up haha :)

this fic just gets better and better, your attention to detail (like I think I've said before so excuse the repetition haha) is fantastic. I especially love how you're writing the thoughts of NJ in moments we've already seen.

and the whole Nick&Jen getting back together thing well, hehehe ;) lol. I actually read this about 30 min ago but had to come back later & review so my comments were coherent haha.

Well done & can't wait for more :) x
elche01 chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
The past three chapters were just beautiful; beautifully written and you're so in touch with the characters emotions, love it! Can't wait to see where this is going :)
Maggiemay chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
You are absolutely torturing us with all of this tension. I don't know what to say except this was fantastic as always although this was maybe the best chapter yet. So looking forward to more :). :)
notactiveaccount12 chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Awesome update!

The way you've written the emotions is just wonderful, so heartbreaking to read it, you really feel for Nick and Jen so well done :) and ohmygosh the end I had to stop myself from squealing hahaha especially knowing partly what is still to come.

can't wait for another update x :)
Maggiemay chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
OMG this angst is just killing me! So very sad. Just talk to each other, damn it! Brilliantly written, again. And I agree with Marlza - so glad we know how the story ended otherwise this would just be heartbreaking! Look forward to reading your next instalment. Great job :)