Reviews for A Wish for You
susumiya08 chapter 3 . 3/1
awwww that was awesome and very swot(sweet 'n hot) I'm truly happy for them! father and son interaction was funny and heart-warming, very rare for me, unfortunately , most of the fics I read have a sour harted lucius, but when I find him in love, happy or simply accepting of draco's decisions I get really happy!, so thank you for writing! :)

lord lionel, we looooooovvvve youuuu!
LuresaSWTOR chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Holycow, that was a wonderful, fun story! I loved the dialogue, the setting, the characters, everything! I think I need to start reading romance novels, that is, if they are anything like this, hehe. Very nicely done!
talenkarr chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
You my dear writer are a true bibliophile (avid book reader almost to the point of addiction) Thier is no way that you could of portrayed the fan in the lift so perfectly with out being one. I have copied her part in it in hopes that some of my less read friends will finailly understand why I want to throttle them when they interupt me reading a new book.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Absolutely brilliant :)))))))
Stefxtastic chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
I really liked this, but I wish there was more closure with the Ron crap.
Alybethed chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
It was really awesome... made lol a lot
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Teeehee xD
Lucius would indeed make a wonderful character in a pulpy romance novel xD
Queen Serenity chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Enjoyable. ;p I want to see a little epilogue where Ron gets what's coming to him, though.
justlikejane chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
the part about hermiones fan was really sweet and gave the story a seriousness i hadnt expected- all in all this story proves again what a wonderful and gifted writer you are!
justlikejane chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
how she apologizes to someone she thinks isnt even real :)
that is so sweet and i like to think i would do the very same
justlikejane chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
this has me laughing so hard, no matter how often i read it. all that smashing of heirlooms, the watching the hair, a draco that is so fascinated by the romance and of course evil, dastardly lord lionel :P
you, milady are a true genius!
Kirida chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
I liked this one a lot.
Happy chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Too funny! Many LOL moments on this one page. ie. "Mind the hair." Thanks for the chuckles!
UnicornDraconis12049 chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
I really wish there was more to this story. It has a very good plot, but the end seemed kind of rushed to me and left me a little bit disappointed. I do really love this idea though. :)
Mondo89 chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
I usually read Dramione fics, but this was brilliant!

May consider reading more fics of this pairing ;)

Thanks for sharing your fic :)