Reviews for Preservation
superkim111 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Bravo sir or madam. Bravo.
the story goes on chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
It's quite funny how being Joker's obsession actually keeps Batman from mortal danger while tangling with Gotham's villains. It's like Joker's the ultimate mob boss and Batman is the mob boss' girlfriend/wife and therefore off limits.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Great. Enjoyed it muchly. Crane was suitably practical and unempathetic, I liked that characterisation
PaganiniGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Absolutely hilarious. please please consider writing a multi-chapter story on crane and bruce with the joker. It would be so funny. If you do I am sure not going to miss it!
Leonca chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
That was nicely done and quite suspenseful. I couldn’t think of a good reason why Crane would be interested in helping Batman, but the Joker’s intimidation presents the possibility for some interesting scenarios. Crane must be uncertain of his own abilities if he isn’t willing to try to take him out to make things easier for himself.
so2460done chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
!

HA THAT LAST LINE! how witty. XD did you write this whole thing for the last line? Because I'd you did, well done! Very good XD

I really loved this. I thought maybe there was some elaborate reason for crane to keep batman alive in the middle, but that last line... Yeah, that really brought it home. Awesome. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
The last line was absolutely brilliant.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
LOL... Okay... I just have to say... LOVE the warnings.

"Pharmacological drug use, mantions of illegal drugs, general villainy"

ONLY in a Batman fic can you read that and go 'yeah- sounds about right'. :D

I enjoyed every sentence of this little muse... It was just a nice snap shot between Batman and Crane... Just the idea of Crane standing there waiting for Bat's to pull out a antidote and come after him... and then the 'oh, crap!' moment when he realizes that Bat's doesn't have one.

It was also an interesting twist from your story 'escalation'... But I was pleased to find that you still had with wonderful thread of humor running through every part of it. I actually found myself laughing outloud quite a bit at this... (especially the visual of Crane dragging a hallucinating Batman in a pharmacy while a clerk watches on!)

It's also a good representation of just how dangerous the Joker is... the guy doesn't even have to BE there, and he's still controlling the situation.

And that last line... Hysterical. Beautiful... PERFECT! A wonderful moment of self importance, and depresiation of others brought to us by the ever egotistical Jonathan Crane.
Scrambled-Dry chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
There are so many things I like about this story so I'll just say...

I LOVE IT!