Reviews for British Logic
Zeplerfer chapter 1 . 3/27
British logic is the best logic :)

I love how you write England's thought process... especially the part leads to smut and wall sex and fluff. I realize that this review is four years late, but thanks for the great fic!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
(They both are in Love to each other but England doesn't want to admit it?! he keep denying it is Love?!)

It was Good...

I can felt the fluff...

it was so different... remind me of something
OutToGarden chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Your characterizations are always so fabulous. I love it when smut is hilarious!
guest person chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I just wanted to say that I'll always love your beautiful USUK smut 3 And I look forward to reading more from you
luvz-blonde-guyz chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
"A hero always has his towel! It's the most important rule other than not panicking." I love the reference.
Dolly Doodle chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
You know Iggy, deNILE ain't just a river in Eygpt. ;)
My sexy OTP, they are truthfully the only yoai I put up with. Good job keep up the good work!
Emisnotcool chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
amazing!
LOVED the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy reference 3
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I really loved this fanfic! :D Thanks for writing it!
Prince of Anything chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
XDDDDD Hitchhiker's Guide! I love those books!
Mooncatcher chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Oh lord, this is amazing. Also I love how this piece is titled 'British Logic'. 3
Snoring Tiger chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Candy here~

I just realised that I read this fic before Christmas and I forgot to leave a review, sorry about that!

You know I love your work, but this story has to be one of my favourites. You also know that I'm not capable of giving criticism so I'll just say that you're a great writer and quietly fave.
USxUK FTW chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This was so sweet and hot! (Fans self) You are such a wonderful and talented writer! You have made my day! I laughed at Arthur's tsundere-ness! And Awww-ed at Alfred’s...well Alfred-ness, haha! I love these two together so much! USUK/UKUS will always and forever be my OTP! Thank you for writing this awesome story! O Arthur, Alfred why are you two so perfect together! :)
BlueNutburgers chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Ohh my god DX THIS IS SO GOOD.

So hot w Gahhh USUK, why you such an epic couple?

Thanks for writing this, I really fancied reading a hand-job fic and this was the only USUK one I could find ;3 (I fail at searching so I'm glad this came up x )
ninjakat405 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
HITCH HIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY!(sorry..., I've read it about 8 times and it's still funny as hell). My favorite out of all your stories I think, and I am fan of your stories.
yeahnomore chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Well shit, this is so cute I nearly had an aneurysm.

(Hitchhiker's Guide?)