Reviews for The Need to Pretend
Supercarlittalagotique chapter 11 . 4/11
The ending is quite confusing but it was really good!
It was an amazing story and I couldn't stop reading
Congrats! ;-)
Supercarlittalagotique chapter 1 . 4/11
That's a catchy first chapter!
Defenitly reading the rest!
Smile Black chapter 11 . 1/7
huh. i honestly didn't expect that. but great :)
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
Awesome story, I loved it.

Dani
Forbidden Moons chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Wow wow wow, it seems as if our God of Mischief has met his match! ;)
PTW chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
Good. Very, very good. Most Loki fanfics are just random piles of fluffy plotlessness, but this one was the opposite. I loved the drama and the way you developed your characters.
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Not sure if you know about the new pairing feature, but you should consider marking this as a pairing between Loki and your OC so that people looking for fics with a pairing like that will find your story to read. :) just wanted to let you know.
Cleopatra chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Yay! I did not see the twist coming but I really like it and I love the ending.
Ori Heartlyng chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
*snickers* I have to admit, I found Maxine very amusing; Poor Loki. I have to agree with him, what DID he get himself into? XDD I love it! *pats back* There there, real men cry...
Junglecat9 chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
Oh my god I love it! I love this ending too ! Ahhh makes me so happy, I am so going to read the sequel! I haven't come around a story that I've genuinely liked in a whole. :)
Daliah Valley chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
My only reaction to this story is to 'awww' over and over again. It's such a bittersweet ending that I don't know how to react. But I do love it.
HP2011 chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
Just realised that you have written a sequel. I'm such a douche. Anyway, onto reading the sequel! (I really apologise for my senior citizen moment there, how embarrassing)
HP2011 chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
Awesome story (yes I'm late but better late than never right?). I loved how they fell in love, how Loki didn't realise it until he kissed her. I would love to read a sequel, but if you don't write it, that's cool.
DGfleetfox chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
Awww, I liked this a lot. Especially Loki getting accepted by her family. I didn't expect the amnesia thing, but I definitely appreciated the twist. :) Ciao!
The Yoshinator chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
Poor, poor Max. Stupid SHIELD, being butts. I can't wait to read the sequel.