Reviews for Uzumaki's Wrath
doubledamn chapter 8 . 3/14
How does the whole 'Moon created for the Juubi's Body' thing relate to the Moon Spirit?
doubledamn chapter 7 . 3/14
One thing that I never got, they had this big episode in Boggy Swamp, lots of foreshadowing, and Aang learns how to find any person on the planet, and he never uses that ability again. It would be perfect for this situation and no one brings it up.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 3/14
I really wonder where the '5 year old Naruto running from the murderous mob' thing started, its in so many fanfics by now I'm surprised it hasn't been retconned into canon.
Naru-Mandoraekon01 chapter 13 . 2/17
Why!? WHY WON'T YOU SHOW THE GLORIOUS LEMONS!?
Naru-Mandoraekon01 chapter 4 . 2/16
Don't give her sight back, her being blind is one of the things that makes her ccharacter so great.
RyoshiMorino chapter 22 . 12/10/2014
Patiently awaiting the next chapter. Hopefully you will start on this story again soon.
jhawk046 chapter 22 . 10/12/2014
Well are you going to keep this story or like it die? Update please and remove AN as we can copy and paste any more. I have read this and enjoyed it very much.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
This is a fucking harem story but you keep saying its naruto toph
UsuratonkachiRevolution chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Fantastic I would love to see this story continued...
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 22 . 7/23/2014
Man I hope you continue this it was awesome! Could continue into LOK, but idk. Please continue!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Um...how, now that I get he's gunna find a way for her to see him, even though I'm not sure how.
Lunarwolf150 chapter 22 . 7/22/2014
I really love this story, and hope that it is being continued and not simply forgotten. Really looking forward to future releases
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Okay, stopped reading after the first paragraph. The mob cliche is just too old and wouldn't have happened...unless the Hokage lets it happen. Is the Hokage in your story like Danzo or like his Canon self? If Canon, then the beating wouldn't happen.
saashi samy chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
very funny
Rebmul chapter 22 . 6/16/2014
cant wait for more keepem coming