Reviews for Uzumaki's Wrath
Shadowolf chapter 13 . 11/22
Oh u bastardized son of a bitch we want lemons danmit ryoko is getting "frisky" because she wants to see a lemon so don't fuck up bro oh and keep up the good work
draco7347 chapter 22 . 10/26
love this story cant wait for new chapters on all ur stories
Nightwing37 chapter 3 . 9/16
Anon chapter 13 . 7/27
Why can't I see lemon? T-T
please give him air bending: air benders are really friendly with spirits, so is Naruto... besides Naruto's chakra nature was/is wind; just saying
Zhelezo chapter 3 . 6/22
Look, i love the story so far. But i gotta ask... WHAT WAS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF TOPH TELLING HIM TO REMOVE HIS HAT?! She's blind! How does she even know he was wearing a hat?

Again, i love the story, but that one scene bugged me.
... A fataly deadly strike of earth...

You should post the lemon on a different site.
WordSmyth chapter 9 . 5/11
You do know that a lot of water heaters work by passing an electric current through water. Heat and electricity are both forms of energy. Water freezes when energy is taken from it. By adding a lot of electricity you only add energy to the water, which is the opposite of taking energy away. And what's the opposite of freezing water? Boiling it. He would have evaporated the water into steam instead of freezing it.
WordSmyth chapter 2 . 5/11
You really need to go back and change "you killed him for stupid reasons" to just "you killed him"

The "for stupid reasons" really ruined the whole scene. It would've been pretty good without it. But with it? Well, I just skipped past that part, it was so awkward it ruined the scene you were cultivating. And the whole "melted through his face" bit was also awkward, just not as bad.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 12 . 5/7
That was retarded. Lemon my ass
Elements1999 chapter 22 . 4/18
Awesome story so far. I LOVE IT! Please update soon.
doubledamn chapter 8 . 3/14
How does the whole 'Moon created for the Juubi's Body' thing relate to the Moon Spirit?
doubledamn chapter 7 . 3/14
One thing that I never got, they had this big episode in Boggy Swamp, lots of foreshadowing, and Aang learns how to find any person on the planet, and he never uses that ability again. It would be perfect for this situation and no one brings it up.