Reviews for Doctor
Carcrash87 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This was hilarious:,) really good story:)
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This was so cute, and funny, I didn't want it to end where it did! You seriously need to go back and add on a second chapter. Please? Pretty please?! I want to know what happened whenever Mustang finally found Ed, or if he finally had to give up the search. When did Ed ever retrieve his clothes? Did Mustang and his men lay in wait for Ed when he finally went back home, only for them to drag him back down to that poor doctor's officeto finish his check-up and repair all the damage? Also, you rarely never get through a check-up without getting some kind of needle, and with Ed being a kid, he would most likely still be required to receive booster shots, etc. Edward's hatred of needles is legendary, and always so much fun to read about! Please, this story needs a continuation!
Blooms-At-Twilight chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Type your review here...
TheGrandJester chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Ahahahaha! That was awesome! I was hoping that Ed would freak out over getting a shot, and the rest of the team would have to hold him down. :) Good job
Karin Matthews chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
ah that was brillaint! i sat here having a right good chuckle lol
FullmetalWizard1995 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Ah...aha...HAHAHAHAHA! Oh, Edward...of course he would refuse to be measured! The poor little pipsqueak would probably die of shame if someone discovered his true height XD Nice!
Not2BForgotten chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Not too bad, a bit under done, there was so much more potential to the story. Also if you're going to have swear words just put the swear words, the stars are more annoying, or use some other word.
Darkness and Snow chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
LOL O.o
1V0RYB100D chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I love you for writing this fanfiction. :D
Gisel0202 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Funny XD. Keep up the good work!
KikiElric Goddess of Alchemy chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!KEGoA: *squeals* Ed's running around without a shirt! *beckons to other Ed fangirls as she runs to find him* LOL XD

love it,KEGoA;P
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
that was hilarious :3

Id love to see this actually happen XD
Perseus46 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Really funny story I liked it, keep writing.
St. Iggy the Pyro chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
One of the funniest crack-fics I have ever read. Keep it up! :D
Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This was really good, and funny LOL.

Keep writing stories.