Reviews for All The King's Horses
Major144 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
A great story feeled with great detail and emotion! A great dramatic climax!
mike.gilbert.90410 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Good story. In a teenaged fashion of course. There are still some discrepancies of course. Like Sly's mother, McSweeny's first name (which in the comics was said to be Jim I think), and Clockwerk's reasons and knowledge about Sly was explained in the final battle of the first game. Then there's the part of weather the Cooper's lived in a house or an apartment. Everything else fits together. I wonder what happened to the story where Sly's parents were named James and Esmeralda.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I wounder how much of this actully happend?
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Oh-mii-gosh! This was super sad D: I loved it tho! Kick-ass job!
Foopar chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Often times, if a fic is well written enough, I sorta involuntarily accept it as a form of headcannon.

I believe this fic to fall under that stipulation. Nice work!
RandomSpazz92 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Finally! There's not a lot written about Dr. M's relationship with Sly's dad... Good show!
Lordriochi chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Damn, what a great story! I really liked the characterizations of Dr. M. It shows that he was once pretty sane. As for Clockwerk, I wonder why he didn't finish Sly off. It was a nice touch that you added that the Panda King prevented Clockwerk from killing him. Good job overall man!
Nixter97 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Damn the doc. to hell, that was very touching, sad, and wonderful. Great story :)

P.S. Can you make a sequle on this story...I loved it :p
Seinakyou chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Wow. You write this, and then get two whole reviews? Uncool! This is so amazing, and you got the characters so well, and, just.. ah! It's awesome, well done!
unfledgedd chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I loved this so much! Although, from the Sly Cooper intro, it said that both his parents died the same night. Other than that little fact, I LOVED this! I believe this is very close to what happened to his family. Keep up the wonderful work!
Count Kulalu chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This is a very good beginning to the Sly Cooper series. I find your Sly Cooper fics to be very enjoyable, and this only prove why I like them. You have good character and story development, even though you are given a limited background to work with. I commend you on writing this and your other works as well. Though, Would it be possible to see you perhaps try your hand at more Sky Cooper fics, perhaps even some sort of crossover with something. I'm not trying to get you to do something, I'm only making a suggestion. I'll continue to read your work, whether you take it or not. Either way, keep up the good work. ;)