Reviews for Prescription
jublke chapter 1 . 6/10
Heartbreaking ...
dulcinea54 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This is sooo sad! It's a hard live when you can't realy speak about it. Thanks for sharing.
clair beaubien chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
There's that pesky "complete" word again! (though I do love the thought that Dean would go to the hospital "if Sammy needed him there")

But really - you can't leave it here! It needs a (happy) follow up. Even it's set in the 2nd half of season 6!

(and don't tell me - this was a "half hour" story?)

CB
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Hello

Goodness, you touched my heart with this well crafted piece. It is an accurately observed image of a man paralysed by guilt and grief. Poor Dean. Thank you for sharing.

DeansBabyBird
wcfan chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
For the love of...you're what's left Dean! He's didn't sacrifice himself so that you could drink yourself to your death. Is that all what Sam's life meant to you? You raised him for 18 freaking years, protected him for 27 years, died for him over and over again and that's all his life comes down to is two bottles of cheap whiskey a day?

He wanted you to have a life...not accelerate your death.
Hunnique chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Reliving Sam's death was what he deserved, and he wouldn't take medication to alleviate the suffering, because his suffering was the only real thing left of his little brother.

Oh my, I just stopped breathing for a second here.

Thank you for this story.
terrilynn62 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I loved this story and was a bit disappointed that you listed it as complete...I really think you could go to some wonderful "Dean-angst places" with this. I have always thought that Dean would have had a terrible time coping, and I always thought that Sam waiting so long to reveal himself was such torture to Dean, and that he came back he should have had to share in that...I could picture Lisa hitting him both barrels with everything that Dean had to endure while thinking that his little brother was burning for eternity in hell...might I encourage to to adding more to this story? I wish I could right, but alas, all I can do is encourage all of you great Supernatural writers to keep up the good work! Thanks!