Reviews for Everything's Made To Be Broken
adjoa-writes chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
This. Made. Me. Cry. On #Christmas morning! Please keep on writing, you're amazing! :)
Bailey chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I was crying and sobbing so hard-I even made a whimpering sound that I've NEVER heard myself or anyone do before. Now I have a heavy feeling in my throat and heart and I feel like I might just die of a broken heart. I haven't cried this hard in like a month omfg. I can't even anymore-it'll take me years to get over this story.
FangirlFreakYoli chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Oh my. I'm crying so much right now. I can't, I fucking can't. This was beautiful and so so sad. I was looking for angst and I found it. Thanks for posting this, you are amazing.
NOLAklainerLU chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I've read this at least three times over the past couple of months, and I still cry. This is so beautiful. Please, never stop writing. Create and publish, and create and publish, and create and publish. This is absolutely... gorgeous, exquisite, graceful, tear-jerking, heart string-pulling... just, never stop.
tiff006 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This is the first fic I ever read, and it still makes me cry each time i read it.
*standin ovation*
I love this one so much, even tho it's so sad
qweerlittlefish chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This was beautiful, but so sad.

Very, very well written, with excellent descriptions and a wonderful tone. I swear, this was breathtaking.

The grave-yard scenes really got me watery-eyed.

Wonderful story, thoroughly enjoyed reading it...but I think I have something in my eye...so...

Thanks for writing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Almost crying. No, I won't. I won't, I won't, I won't- too late.
Just so sad. The tapes, telling everyone, people coming to the funeral, seeing rachel perform. Thank god you don't own glee because if this was written in...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This was amazing... It made me cry...
GinluvsKlaine chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
You make me cry all the time (in a good way)!
MakingDayBreak chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Sobbing. God, this is so good, and I don't think I will be able to look in the mirror without seeing remnant tear stains.
deadandlovingit chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This is beautiful, but so incredebly sad. i'm crying like a little girl.
MNHummel chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I can't understand why I didn't favorite this story sooner. I've been reading it for a while when I need some Klaine angst and every single time I sob like a baby in pain, which is very ugly for me but awesome because this story has this sad magic, this reality and is so deep. I can't explain anyways, I just want to say I love it. Kurt is about to sing Come What May just like he did in Blaine's tape and, well, Favorited. ;)
mybrotherharry chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh my God.
I think the keyboard short-circuited from my tears.
Still bawling.
LovingUWithoutUKnowing chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Too painful. :(
TheFandomEater chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Fuck, you made me bawl. as soon as i figured out kurt was going to die, i just wanted to stop reading, but it was beautifully sad and enchanting and i... couldn't. I cried more for this than i did for my grandma's funeral a few months ago, but i think i was really crying for her, too. This made me so relieved to get it all off my chest. Thank you so very much. :)