Reviews for I Know Now
Gem chapter 7 . 4/6/2016
Time-travel and Tseng. What more could I ask for? This was a fun and interesting read. I enjoyed "imagining" poor Tseng trying to deal with these new memories/dreams/visions and the problems they caused him. Will we ever get to read about what he does with his new knowledge? I really hope so. Take care :-)
The lazy stalker chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
This is very interesting. I hope you continue it, but judging by the date of your last update that seems unlike it. Pity.
Burenda chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
Oh man, I'm really sad to see that this story hasn't been updated for so long. This was AWESOME to read, a really refreshing take on the time travel idea. Your writing and characterization are great, and your pacing and setup are impeccable. It's clear you were taking the time to do things RIGHT, rather than rushing through the story just because it would be more convenient. Unfinished or not, I'm still going to recommend this story to my friends. I think it's great, and I'm glad you wrote what you did.

Good luck with whatever life's thrown your way!
Madisuzy chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
The whole setup of this fic is fascinating. I do hope you get back into the swing of writing it, because I'd love to see where it's headed. Tseng is one of my favourite characters and there are far too few quality stories with him as the main character. You asked about Tseng's age in an earlier chapter. I've searched and he doesn't officially have one. While that annoyed the hell out of me when I started writing him, I find it wonderful now as we can make him any age we wish, really. lol You write him very well and I'm hopefully looking forward to more.
hittocerebattosai chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Oh hee Thank you for the update

Gah, I am really wondering where this is going to go. ;_; Ah! Tseng! How unsettling for you.
Yamon chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
I hope Tseng gets by and does not lose his future influencial position.

And I am curious how he will react to Sephiroth and co and they to him...
heeeter chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Being an avid reader of time-travel fics, you can imagine how ecstatic I am to find a fic like this. It's a well-written, interesting spin on a classic method for time-travel stories, and I really look forward to reading more. Your portrayal of Tseng is perfect, and I like the way you write this younger Aerith. I hope you can update soon :)
findthetiger129 chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
This is an interesting fic. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Yamon chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Oh this is mean. I dearly hope Tseng will come out fine. And that he will remember.. the nice thing with him is, that as a Truk concealing his knowledge should not be too hard for him. At least if he has all his memories back.
Yamon chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
I just love Tseng.

He is an interesting charakter and actually I wonder why he hasnt been used in TimeTravel fics so far.

He certainly has the influence... Im curious to see when his memories will awake!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
This is a very awesome story, exploring Tseng's character and his mental state, though I think there's nothing wrong with him right? He's just getting used to these memories.

The interaction with Aerith was really good. I think she could help him with this, and if Tseng does go against Shinra then she'll become an ally right?

I really like seeing Veld in fics too. He's a great character but you only see him in one game so it's hard to get his character down, though I think you're doing a great job.

I wonder if Reno is around somewhere, maybe getting trained? He's always good to have around lol.

I'm very interested to see what developments will occur. Is Tseng talk to Sephiroth, or trust Aerith, and what will he do with his knowledge once he remembers everything? Will he try to find Cloud or Vincent or anyone else? Is he going to be alone in knowing the future? Maybe Aerith will have an inkling because of her heritage.

Well thank you for writing this fic, it's definitely interesting to read.
Barranca chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
I wonder, would it not benefit Tseng if his inconsistent memories were to be attributed to the use of materia by an enemy which would also explain why he didn't remember anyone using it? That would indicate these events would not repeat in the future.
Licoriceallsorts chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
That was lovely - very delicate and carefully written. You conveyed the atmosphere of the slums very well. Tseng's uneasiness,and his bewilderment at his own uneasiness, continue to be very well done - it's always very slight, but rumbling away in the background like a headache you can forget about but which never really goes away. The sudden flash of envisioning Aerith's church in the now - with the pond where the flowers should be - was really powerful. [one thing you might want to consider if you ever re-draft this would be adding sunlight to that vision. With the plate gone, and the roof full of holes, the light in the church would be completely different].

Lovely characterisation, as always. Tseng diffident and professional, Aerith very much herself. Did she hit him with her staff? How did she manage to move so fast? Or was he distracted? I really loved the slightly creepy sense he was getting that the flowers wished him harm.

As far as I know (and my research has been pretty extensive) the Turks have no official ages. At the beginning of Before Crisis, which takes place 7 years for the OG, Tseng is already the number two Turk under Veld, so he can't be *that* young. in the officlal artwork, they seem ageless. Their hair gets longer (well, not Rude's) but that's about it. And Reno seemed to actually grow younger by about ten years between the OG and ACC! Which is all a roundabout way of saying that you're free to make them whatever age you like, although I believe it makes sense for Tseng to bea few years older than Rude and Reno. Your ages seem believable to me.

A lovely chapter. Thank you.
Barranca chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Aerith obviously does not know what is happening to Tseng, but what about the Planet? Will she be able to guide him to remembering or will spending time in her company be a trigger enough?
Licoriceallsorts chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
I am very excited for Tseng meeting Aerith.

I think I've worked out what's going on with him, but I'm not going to say in case it ends up being a spoiler. Imaginative variation on a trope.

I don't know if you're interested in writing this, but I can tell you what I'm interested in reading: seeing more of his life outside of work hours - if any. Maybe he has none, of course. For me personally chapter 3 went on a bit too long, but YMMV since I'm never one for the action scenes.

Nice writing. I'm really enjoying this story.