Reviews for A Year and A Day
Love This One chapter 52 . 11/16
A year and a day is still the dramoine I’ve ever read and I’ve read hundreds .It never fails to impress . Even though I’ve read it a handful of times I still love the love Hermoine has for the fight with Lavender ,Astoria and Ron . And snapes daughter and I still cry when Lucius dies .I would recommend this to anyone who likes dramoine .
Loved this
rubydalegendary chapter 51 . 8/7
I bawled my eyes out for Lucius
Blu3zClu3z chapter 53 . 7/26
You did an amazing job with this story. I enjoyed it very much.
A beautiful story I never really thought of Hermione with Draco I always wanted her with Harry and believe me I liked Ron too and just accepted Rowling story but I must congratulate you for making Ron a bad guy and me to hate him in the story. It had everything I loved it from the start you are a wonderful author and thank you for giving me such a beautiful story to read
Verdin Jones chapter 1 . 6/16
A really beautiful piece of work. Indeed it taught me lessons which will remain with me for a long time. I loved the way yoy developed the characters and deepened their relationships. I never thought I could see such a beautiful bond between Hermione and Lucius. but in real Hermione's character got me! she is a very strong character but the way you represented it was just awesome.
I love this story... but damn, the ending broke me... I cried for like 10 minutes
This is way out of character, including Hermione to stand this kind of insults. Quit.
AuraAuthor chapter 52 . 5/8
I'm not sure if you even are still part of fiction press but I wanted to say I love this story!
Abbie202013 ALWAYS chapter 53 . 4/22
Abbie202013 ALWAYS chapter 51 . 4/22
I am crying right now and the ending was so sad but perfect you have done such a wonderful job keep writing I love the story
Abbie202013 ALWAYS chapter 41 . 4/21
No one should criticize you you are doing what you love and people will love it people will hate it but if it makes you happy that is what matters
Abbie202013 ALWAYS chapter 36 . 4/21
I don't know how you could write that and not cry I love it don't get me wrong but I couldn't bear writing this it would tear me apart I know it is fiction but it just come to life in my head and while I read it is real sorry I probably sound like I am talking utter nonsense
Unraveling E's Soul chapter 53 . 3/19
I must applaud you are this story that has made me laugh and cry. And now has become one of my favorite! I was glad that I was able to stumble upon this.
MrsMalfoy-19 chapter 15 . 1/29
The little part of Dracos speech at the end to Hermione sounds like the chorus in Eminem's song Beautiful from his Relapse album