Reviews for A Year and A Day
Nice story. Kept drawing me along, one chapter to the next. Finally made myself stop reading at 6 a.m. because I needed sleep (not because I'd lost interest) - started up again as soon as I woke up!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 53 . 6/7
This story is amazing. Thank you for all of the hard work you put in. It’s truly something special
Awesome fic
Puppers chapter 51 . 4/20
I just wanna say that if the girl had her umbilical core wrapped around her neck while she was in the womb there wouldn't be anything wrong with that unless it was squeezed shut which would cut of air flow and nutrient passage. It's common for babies to play with the cord, grab it and when they move around a lot it wraps around them. The umbilical cord is stretchy so it can take a lot while in the womb. The reason it's dangerous while giving birth to have it wrapped around is because when the baby comes out it is a tight squeeze so it can squeeze the umbilical and cut off air flow. It's not bad that it's around the neck necessarily because they don't breathe on their own yet so nothing will happen if it's wrapped around the neck while witwas still tinwthewomb. The way you worded their sdaughters birth says that she hcouldhave died if it had been wrapped haroundher neck afora long period of time in the womb but it's usually having it wrapped around the baby during birth that's bad since it's already twisted around the baby and the umbilical cord is stretching as the baby comes out. If the cord is wrapped around the baby's leg or arm or stomach that is just as dangerous as the neck
Love all the "I will kill you"s
Taania chapter 52 . 3/20
thank you for this wonderful and allowing me to read it. I loved it and yes I cried
That was the best fanfic ever. I started bawling my eyes out when Lucius died
Bernaheartsyou chapter 2 . 2/8
That last sentence! He felt loved aww
Bernaheartsyou chapter 1 . 2/8
I love the first chapter, pretty interesting
SheWMNBNamed chapter 29 . 12/19/2017
I love your story and this is the second time I am reading it. I just wanted to point out you said ‘Do you, Hermione Jean Malfoy, willingly give up your memories on the nights in question for the use of the court in the case against one Patrick Malfoy?’ I think you meant Parkinson. But I really loved your story continue wrighting
DetectiveOfTheOpera chapter 38 . 12/14/2017
Hello! First off, I want to say that I LOVE this story, it's amazing and heartbreaking, sometimes a little frustrating, but always fantastic. I love both Draco and Hermione, and I absolutely hate the cheating bastards Astoria and Ron.
But, there is a problem. In this chapter, you wrote:
""Ahh but the bambinas love each other. They are being foolish""
I don't want to call you out but when you write Bambinas, it means two baby girls. As in baby. As in girl. As in both Draco and Hermione are babies and girls. If you wanted to included Hermione AND Draco, it would have to be changed to Bambini, because there's no such thing as an Italian plural that has -s. And Bambino means baby boy but it could also mean (in plural form) both baby girl and baby boy. But if you want to say kids or children or youngsters, you would use for both Hermione AND Draco "ragazzi". It means kids but with the masculine plural since it also includes Draco.
That is all, and I love, love, love your story. It is amazing and the plot is so good!
I just can't wait for them to be together!
-DetectiveOfTheOpera
Guest chapter 32 . 11/26/2017
glad you cleared up the Kingsley thing

I’m loving this drama!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/26/2017
Just a small correction here: Kingsley is not American. Kther than that it’s fine. I love the strong and calm characteriZation if Hermione.
Love This One chapter 52 . 11/16/2017
A year and a day is still the dramoine I’ve ever read and I’ve read hundreds .It never fails to impress . Even though I’ve read it a handful of times I still love the love Hermoine has for the fight with Lavender ,Astoria and Ron . And snapes daughter and I still cry when Lucius dies .I would recommend this to anyone who likes dramoine .
Guest chapter 53 . 8/20/2017