Reviews for A Year and A Day
Absolutely love it
sammy smith chapter 9 . 8/31
Loved that chapter :)
When Fire and Darkness Collide chapter 9 . 8/28
very dramatic, i like the realisticness of the reactions.
When Fire and Darkness Collide chapter 4 . 8/17
okay, I'm seriously considering adding this story to my favorites and my community
When Fire and Darkness Collide chapter 3 . 8/17
i continue to love this story (some stories the first few chapters are good, then they become bad)
When Fire and Darkness Collide chapter 2 . 8/17
I can't wait to read what happens next; my guess is that maybe hermione is actually scorpius's mother...well, I don't know.
Soph chapter 41 . 7/31
First, love the story so far. It's brilliant and I love Lucius and narcissa's characters (the way you wrote them), but really I'm mainly reviewing because I wanted to give you props for responding to that reviewer who called out (or tried) on non-canon stuff. The response was not too bitchy and did not go too far, but was really just perfectly accurate and I just wanted to say good for you for responding. I'm sure your story isn't the only one where he/she has said rude and unnecessary comments and hopefully you stopped that.
Kaiser Falcon chapter 52 . 6/8
A really wonderful and heart touching story
emma.picksworth chapter 48 . 4/17
UGH GINNY IS SUCH A FRIGGING BRAT!
Sunstella chapter 53 . 4/10
The story is so niceeee .
I am glad i came across it.
The name is my ffn name.
Shadowhunter02 chapter 41 . 4/2
This chapter was just so hilarious! LOL! I actually couldn't stop laughing! LOL! But I did stop when my emotions just got bizarre when it comes to Dramione!
teen101 chapter 1 . 2/24
Just splendid I am a fan of Dramione I've been reading these for 2 years now can you believe it ?
emsaduem chapter 6 . 2/11
Same as previous chapter... Please explain. What is Life Debt? Why would Narcissa use it. This all seems slightly rushed...
emsaduem chapter 5 . 2/11
I am extremely confused. So... Death waters are keeping a sickly Luna hostage? Please explain.
emsaduem chapter 1 . 2/11
I'm confused. Does this eventually develop in a Dramione? Maybe I just haven't read far enough into it. I shall give it a chance, though.