Reviews for A Year and A Day
uh oh!
BlackRoseargh chapter 42 . 9/19
awwww!
BlackRoseargh chapter 40 . 9/19
i knew it! great story, but the plot is a bit predictable. love the story, though!
BlackRoseargh chapter 38 . 9/18
she's pregnant! poor Hermione and Draco.
BlackRoseargh chapter 24 . 9/18
Hermione!
BlackRoseargh chapter 22 . 9/18
ugh!
BlackRoseargh chapter 5 . 9/18
oh no! be careful
GwendyMary chapter 15 . 8/22
I'm sorry but I can't really continue reading this fic. Harry and Ron is WAY FAR too out of character. They wouldn't go that far to hurt their own bestfriend. Plus, they are not the kind of jerks that you potrayed. I can't help but cringe everytime I read their part.
Hermione would never argue with Astoria in a foul language in Scorpius's presence, it just doesn't make sense. She's smart enough to know that's not the right thing to do and will affect the child's psychology. Even some dumb-ass can know that. I'm so sorry.
Emily chapter 51 . 7/10
Beautiful and sad!
Emily chapter 33 . 7/10
Love it!
Emily chapter 9 . 7/10
Oh my god...
ahhhhh!
Ailia chapter 52 . 7/4
I love the ending of this story for it wasn't a perfect world but for a moment it was happy not matter the past or the future. Thank you for this amazing story and life truth!
D chapter 40 . 7/1
This has becoming more boring every chapter. I’m going to stop reading this. Sorry. Ta ta! Bye-bye!
Nice story. Kept drawing me along, one chapter to the next. Finally made myself stop reading at 6 a.m. because I needed sleep (not because I'd lost interest) - started up again as soon as I woke up!