Reviews for The Path of the White Lotus
grace divine chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
This is really good! I know, I'm 2 years late but I will pm you but make more please! :D
Annie1233 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Really cute so far. Update soon please. :)
Yuzuki Grey chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Zutara for the win! :3
BlackHellfire chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
OOOOOHH! Why do I have a feeling that the person who said lee was jin? Really good story I like where you're going with this but you should proof read your chapters because some of them have minor grammatical errors but good story!
TheyCallMeMy chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Omg this is a woderfull story! :-D

Please please continue om this please

I wanna know what ozai plan is and that sokka will think then he finds out that he's baby sister has a boyfriend now

Please continue

Den här storyn ÄGER och du med :-) swedish ;-)
HalfDragonLover chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
This is so good! Please update soon I absolutely love THR story :D Katara and Zuko were always my favorite couple :) even though it never showed them inthe show :(
ArrayePL chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Lovely chapter. Please update soon again.
JemiLover101 chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Love this story! Please update!
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
I'm usually really lazy when it comes to reviewing but you got me off my lazy butt and revied. Cookies for you, oh well I love the plot line in this its not the same as every other zutara story out here. I love how you have them in a relationship now. In most the stories I read they focus on getting to the relationship and aren't actually together till the last chapter so yaaa for you. I will now proceed to favorite ths story.
Emerald-Leaves chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Aww! This is cute so far. Very well done! I'm excited to go on, but I did notice some of the wording seemed a bit...off. Perhaps you could find a beta? Or I could edit it for you if you'd like since I'm a native English speaker. Either way, it's a great story so far! :)
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
Update sooooooooonnnn! I really really wanna know what happens! And Zuko could totally b Firelord
XxAndyIsMySaviourxX chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Amazing! I love Zutara moments. Update soon! :D

XOXO, Zaira
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Yay!
ArrayePL chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Very nice chapter.
patty cake rocks chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
omg.. this is a REALLY good chapter. i LOVEEEEEEEEE the ending. keep up the good work and try to update soon