Reviews for Broken Pieces
Hakkuchi chapter 7 . 2/8
Ooh! Some improvement on Sakura's side. Hope this means things are starting to look up.
Hakkuchi chapter 5 . 2/8
I knew this story was unfinished and I still read it. Ahh! I need to know what happened! This chapter was taunting me. So many clues dropped, yet still so vague.
Chianina chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Hi there :) I've recently discovered the KakaSaku fandom for myself, so I've been searching for stories regarding this particular pairing. This is about the third story I've read, and now I'm afraid that I won't find anything that will live up to the standard this fic has set. Your writing is just amazing and I absolutely love it. I have a thing for angsty/dark/hurt-comfort, and this story is a wonderful example of the genre I prefer. Please keep writing, you have great talent and I would love to read more from you.
Great job with this story! Can't wait to see more of it :)
chunminie chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
Omg! This story is amazing! Like your other stories. Please update soon. Continue this story. You're an amazing writer.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
nice
Alice54 chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Oh man, I really hope you update soon! I've read all your other kakasaku fics and you're an amazing writer! I apologize that I haven't reviewed on them before, but I read on my phone, and its quite annoying to review on it. I'm dying to know what happened! So ill be waiting for more, lol
kaiiju chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
I'm curious as to what exactly happened to Sakura...
RavenNevermorre chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
I remember reading some of this a while back, I never got through it though. It made me to upset and sad to keep going. I think it's been two years? Maybe one. But, I just finished it...I like it. Giving high hopes for the rest of it. Can't wait to read the rest. (Ever so patiently waiting.)
silentkangaroo chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
do you know how hard it is to find GOOD kakasaku fanfiction?! Of all the fanfics i've read, this is definitively in the top 5! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update soon!
DaniellaDBZ4ever chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Your story is sad but one of the best
PenguinChris chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee LIKE NOW FOR CRIYNG OUT LOUD ! ! ! ! XD
Ambrii chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Searching through the Sakura section, this was a gem I wasn't expecting. The drama, the angst, their relationship! Its all so fantastic. I've spent maybe 2-3 hours reading through this, and I've been on the edge of my seat the entire time. Can't wait for the next update.
Amrun chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
I was out of the whole fanfiction scene for a while, but I'm back and all caught up here.

You do such a great job with emotions in this piece. I almost think Kakashi explains too much of what he's feeling. It's so obvious in his actions that its not always necessary to say he's frustrated or whatever. His frustration and desperation comes through so clearly.

At first, I had no clue how you were going to pull Sakura out of her funk believably, but you did it. The scene with the kunai was powerful.

I've enjoyed guessing what it is. First I guessed the death of a child or a miscarriage, and then decided it couldn't be a miscarriage. Now I think it's still probably the death of a child but perhaps she secretly tried Chiyo's forbidden jutsu and it backfired or something? I can't wait to find out. I LIKE that it's coming out piece by piece. It would cheapen the story if it didn't.

I look forward to the next installment.
ieatcookies chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
This story is absolutely amazing. You HAVE to update soon. I NEED you to. Please, I cannot wait for more.
MuggleBornWY chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
Honestly, I wanted to stop reading this fic because it seemed too dark and sad for me. Kakashi is just... so broken.
Then I closed it.
... after a few hours and reading a few reviews for it, I decided it couldn't hurt to read more - and I was glad I did (:It has a rather original plotline. Not many would venture into this.
Did Sakura have a baby before and lost it because she was using chakra to give birth to the baby herself and cause complications...? Never mind. I suppose its rather far...

So Anyway, just gotta say; love your originality, characterization, writing style - and heck, am I ever glad to see Kakashi finally making progress with Sakura. He's really patient. But he's shown human sensitivity too. The progress you've shown, by using Kakashi hurting himself with Sakura's own hands was brilliant. It doesn't make their progress seem too fast, nor unbelievable. It just seems right.
I guess I'm rambling too much but just gotta say - I'll be looking forward to more!

-WY