Reviews for Handle With Care
unknown chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
Awwww! More! -
shizayaforlife chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
THEY KISSED! EEEEEEEEK! what surprised me the most is that Shizuo was the one that initiated it!
shizayaforlife chapter 4 . 10/18/2015
EEEK I can even type with all these feels attacking me fkdajgfekagfj
shizayaforlife chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
EEEK this is so exciting how things between the two are starting to turn serious! Those scenes with Izaya and Kayumi are super cute :3
shizayaforlife chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
aww, Kayumi is super cute! But that old hag was definitely the opposite, hehe. awesome chapter :D
shizayaforlife chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
WOW, this is such an awesome idea for a shizaya fanfic! Hehe I love the way Izaya acts around Shizuo, so cute!
meme chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
WHAT SHIT SHIT CONTINUE THIS PLEASE PLEASE THIS IS TOO ADORABLE YOU ARE SO HORRIBLE INDEED FOR 3 YEARS LATER YOU SHOULD CONTINUE IM GOING TO SHOOT MYSEKF CO NTINUe tHiS
Xynaa Darke chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
Ahhh I just started reading your story and finished in a day :3 I can't wait to see what you have planned for later chapters
StainedSculpture chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
#gasp
what a surprise. even though this is my first time reviewing this fict. Im so happy that you answer my wonder with this update. should I say, welcome back? hehe. I hope youre going to update this more steadily. it was a nice chapter. thank you.
neigejaune chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
If Varona is blonde, and Shizuo isn't blond... but their biological child /is/ blonde? Having a head of gold is a recessive trait. Being dark-haired is a dominant trait. So wouldn't Kayumi have not-blonde hair? What's goin' on? owo (I hope this is meaningful. If it is, then Varona Shizuo never happened! :o)
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
And I hope you keep udating since I've fell in love with this
Niluz chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
When I got the notification, I really thought this must be a mistake. I'm glad it wasn't. Really thanks for the sweet update and cute kissing scene. Makes me want to do some back flips. I really missed your durarara stories. All of them have such high level of quality, so yeah glad to see you back. : )
cshk chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
God, you really updated this! You're a wonderful, wonderful person!
Kajune chapter 7 . 7/3/2015
You deserve a trophy for updating at all.

This was fun reading. I kind of like how Shizuo is homosexual and Izaya took advantage of that. Sad he's got a bitchy wife. I do wonder what his daughter will think finding out he's got a boyfriend. I wonder how kids think of homosexuality in general. O_o

Good story. I'll be looking forward to the next.
Take your time, humans aren't perfect. We shouldn't expect so much from each other. XP
Besides, no one is paying you to update, right?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
HAHAHA, the afterword. Was it really three years? I only found this story recently, so I wouldn't know, but that's slightly ridiculous. I bet a ton of my stories will be on hiatus about three years, so I guess I don't have room to say anything... :)