Reviews for Handle With Care
Pinkpunkfox chapter 5 . 4/4
WAH THEY KISSED SO CUTE WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
heyalove43 chapter 7 . 3/10
i love this! please update as soon as you can i cant wait for more..
You continued *-*
Omg I was not expecting you to ever upload again o.o I'm so happy I could die q.q
Keep going
I'll wait for your next come-out uuuhm!.. I meant comeback! :D

*cheer on*
unknown chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
Awwww! More! -
shizayaforlife chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
THEY KISSED! EEEEEEEEK! what surprised me the most is that Shizuo was the one that initiated it!
shizayaforlife chapter 4 . 10/18/2015
EEEK I can even type with all these feels attacking me fkdajgfekagfj
shizayaforlife chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
EEEK this is so exciting how things between the two are starting to turn serious! Those scenes with Izaya and Kayumi are super cute :3
shizayaforlife chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
aww, Kayumi is super cute! But that old hag was definitely the opposite, hehe. awesome chapter :D
shizayaforlife chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
WOW, this is such an awesome idea for a shizaya fanfic! Hehe I love the way Izaya acts around Shizuo, so cute!
meme chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
WHAT SHIT SHIT CONTINUE THIS PLEASE PLEASE THIS IS TOO ADORABLE YOU ARE SO HORRIBLE INDEED FOR 3 YEARS LATER YOU SHOULD CONTINUE IM GOING TO SHOOT MYSEKF CO NTINUe tHiS
Darke princess chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
Ahhh I just started reading your story and finished in a day :3 I can't wait to see what you have planned for later chapters
StainedSculpture chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
#gasp
what a surprise. even though this is my first time reviewing this fict. Im so happy that you answer my wonder with this update. should I say, welcome back? hehe. I hope youre going to update this more steadily. it was a nice chapter. thank you.
neigejaune chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
If Varona is blonde, and Shizuo isn't blond... but their biological child /is/ blonde? Having a head of gold is a recessive trait. Being dark-haired is a dominant trait. So wouldn't Kayumi have not-blonde hair? What's goin' on? owo (I hope this is meaningful. If it is, then Varona Shizuo never happened! :o)
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
And I hope you keep udating since I've fell in love with this
Niluz chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
When I got the notification, I really thought this must be a mistake. I'm glad it wasn't. Really thanks for the sweet update and cute kissing scene. Makes me want to do some back flips. I really missed your durarara stories. All of them have such high level of quality, so yeah glad to see you back. : )