Reviews for Handle With Care
Xynaa Darke chapter 7 . 7/26
Ahhh I just started reading your story and finished in a day :3 I can't wait to see what you have planned for later chapters
StainedSculpture chapter 7 . 7/12
#gasp
what a surprise. even though this is my first time reviewing this fict. Im so happy that you answer my wonder with this update. should I say, welcome back? hehe. I hope youre going to update this more steadily. it was a nice chapter. thank you.
Jellyberries chapter 4 . 7/11
If Varona is blonde, and Shizuo isn't blond... but their biological child /is/ blonde? Having a head of gold is a recessive trait. Being dark-haired is a dominant trait. So wouldn't Kayumi have not-blonde hair? What's goin' on? owo (I hope this is meaningful. If it is, then Varona Shizuo never happened! :o)
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 7 . 7/5
And I hope you keep udating since I've fell in love with this
Niluz chapter 7 . 7/5
When I got the notification, I really thought this must be a mistake. I'm glad it wasn't. Really thanks for the sweet update and cute kissing scene. Makes me want to do some back flips. I really missed your durarara stories. All of them have such high level of quality, so yeah glad to see you back. : )
cshk chapter 7 . 7/5
God, you really updated this! You're a wonderful, wonderful person!
Kajune chapter 7 . 7/3
You deserve a trophy for updating at all.

This was fun reading. I kind of like how Shizuo is homosexual and Izaya took advantage of that. Sad he's got a bitchy wife. I do wonder what his daughter will think finding out he's got a boyfriend. I wonder how kids think of homosexuality in general. O_o

Good story. I'll be looking forward to the next.
Take your time, humans aren't perfect. We shouldn't expect so much from each other. XP
Besides, no one is paying you to update, right?
HAHAHA, the afterword. Was it really three years? I only found this story recently, so I wouldn't know, but that's slightly ridiculous. I bet a ton of my stories will be on hiatus about three years, so I guess I don't have room to say anything... :)
NS-Shizaya chapter 7 . 7/2
Omgggggggg the look on my face when I saw the update notification email I missed this so much glad to have you back!
Fushiko chapter 7 . 7/2
This story is too cute! It burns my eyes to read such beauty. Even though I just recently started to read this story I'm so glad that even after 3 years you came back. I await the next chapter with intense excitment!
Seriously Troublesome chapter 7 . 7/2
This chapter is awesome! I haven't reviewed because I was unsure about a lot of stuff but here I am! Izaya! (Cries and laughs) even if he's different from the one we know he's still that mind playing young man. I like how you differentiated them and yet made them have their similarities. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Cheers!
DragonClaw827 chapter 7 . 7/2
:D Hey you updated! Thanks~ 'Twas a fun chapter.
GuSiRuLi chapter 7 . 7/2
Well, that definitely was a surprise lmao

I'm glad for it though! I re-read all the chapters again to remember the story ad I still like it a 's adorableeeee!
Can't wait to see what happens between Shizu-chan and Izaya if you pick this up again hahah
Izaya is a little imp and i love him and that kiss was great.
Coulson chapter 7 . 7/2
When I saw the email notification about this chapter I started to chant 'yes yes yes' This fanfic is one of my favourites and I had always hoped to see it continued!
Shimmerwind chapter 7 . 7/1
Nonononono please update soon! This story is a nice, sweet little addition to the mass of agony and angst and poorly crafted romance that makes up the majority of the Shizaya fanbase! Please don't lose this gem for another three years!

I love this and I can't wait for your next chapter. To actually review the story, the writing is nice though not spectacular (definitely not something you need to be worried about improving though), the plot is soft and sweet, and the general AU is different but much welcomed compared to many others. The characters are as in character as they can be for this AU as well. Your idea is original, so kudos for that, and overal this story is a great little number. Have confidence in this, because it's worthy of it!

I hope to see an update soon. Thank you! :)

- Shimmerwind (My account is the same as my review name)