Reviews for Sapphires Never Die
Daku-DarkNess316 chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Love the story can't wait to read more
PSG1JOHN chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
I kind of wish you kept her name Diva, That name reminds us a lot about her past and to me how she is changing.

I don't like her new name lol

Story looking good so far, hope you update it, I would love to see the evil side of her pop out time to time..
Melody Of Sorrow chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
I have to tell you that i am absolutely IN LOVE with your story!Please continue!Diva really did deserve a second chance, and i sincerely believe your doing a wonderful job at giving her just that
hissori.yoru chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
I was initially going to skip reading this story because of the title... "Sapphires Never Die"? They don't live either. You name each chapter very nicely so I am sure you could decide on something else. This is just a suggestion. I went ahead and read it anyway since the summary seemed promising. Plus Amschel's crazy ambitions are fun to follow.

This is a very interesting story. You deviate from the original ending in a believable way and brought Diva into the picture even though she is dead. I don't know what you have in store but I assume you will take care of Saya and Diva's troubled relationship.

I also like how you differentiate between Diva and her reincarnate. Elizabeth acquiring Diva's memories was a bit hard to swallow but this person is also not truly Diva so I accepted it and continued.

So... what happened to Amschel? You mentioned near the end of chapter one that he protected Elizabeth and her mother from any threat. Is he off performing experiments? He didn't interfere when Solomon stole Amaoi away. I suppose we will find out.

Solomon ignored 500 messages? lol. I can't tell you how much I dislike him in the anime... but I kind of like him in this fic. In fact I was surprised that he ignored Saya's calls and messages with how lovesick he is/was.

Your profile states that you are 14. Are you really? You write incredibly well! I don't have half your talent even though I am much older than you are. I hope you continue writing this fic.

Will wait for more,
newmew4you chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Omgz! I love this! Seriously, I don't know why I haven't looked at your other stories, but this is magical! I love it! You do very well at description and visualization, very very nice :) you are such a talented writer! Update pplease!
Elryne chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
That was intriguing.

I can't say anything else 'cause it really is...intriguing. It's another inspirational chapter-and right on time, too. I feel like...something. Something which defines trash. But I don't think I feel like trash anymore, and I think I feel like I have my own chapter to make. Thanks for the inspiration!

Good work, Zizi! For a fourteen-year-old, you sure are a great writer! I really wish I could give you a whole bowl of fudge right now. But I suck in baking...cooking, too.

Hope you update as soon as possible and not copy me who really SUCKS in updating fast.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
wicked.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
interesting story but when will you be able to write a new blood plus story about saya and diva's parents?, just wondering.
PsychedelicMonoChrome chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
A new story!

That made me excited so I quickly read it. Your new story is good that science fiction is paired up with supernatural.

I will be waiting for the next chapter!
Elryne chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Hey, it's not boring! Actually, it really caught my attention. I really love the way you write. It's inspiring.

This sort of stuff are what tell me to go on writing. Let me tell you this: when I'm feeling down and when I've lost my enthusiasm in writing a chapter, one of the fics I read are yours.

Your writing style is admirable, believe me!
Saya and Hagi together 4 ever chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is very, very interesting!

I really like this story!

I could totally see Amshel doing this at the end of Blood if he had lived!

Please countinue and keep up the good work!

I can't wait to see chapter two!