Reviews for ThirtyTwo Hours
FictionMaker007 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Daaaaaang wish I could say I saw that one coming

You really captured their emotions in your piece and I love it! Sophie's reaction was spot on
incurableinsanity chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Well this is one way to put me in tears. It's just the heartbreakingly perfect way each of them (Nate, Eliot, Sophie) reacted to Hardison and Parker's "deaths" that killed me. The entire time I was reading this I was just hoping that they were still alive in the end. Beautiful job :')
isxbelv chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
What the child did I just read? This just might be the greatest Leverage fanfic I have ever read. I'm a huge fan of the "children" in the Leverage family, and I love the way that you explored it from Eliot's perspective. I loved how you wrote the response to the deaths because they were just so in character: Nate's drinking, Sophie's broken, bejumbled feelings, and the sudden earthquaking anger in Eliot.

I just... whoooo. I don't even know what to say anymore, except that it sososo good and that I cried.
Nitrin chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Totally teared up when I read this! So good! Can't wait to read more Leverage fic from ya
whovian42 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Still can't figure out why it took me so long to find your stories! LOL

Your character studies are absolutely terrific!

Loved the 'underwear' bit. Hardison's response was spot-on.

Great!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I loved this.
AliasMarie chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was amazing. You captured the characters perfectly and ohmygosh the plot was amazing. Pretty please with a cherry on top write more Leverage fics!
Flynne chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
So I finished reading your latest "Suits" story, peeked at your list of stories to remind myself what you'd written, and I was quite pleasantly surprised to see that you had a few "Leverage" stories! :D

I SO love this story. It's beautifully written - and so very Eliot. As I was reading I kept thinking, "Man, it would be so great if they happened to just walk in at the end, but if they don't, this might be the only major character death story that I actually love." Sophie's reaction in the flashback from after the explosion was hearbreaking. Eliot's outburst when he finally snaps and lashes out at Nate was stunning.

But of course NOW I love the story because YAY! :D Parker and Hardison! The whole "I don't wear underwear" and "Ok-ay...I-I don't even know how to respond to that" made me laugh out loud. And Eliot's response was both touching and in character. Love that he makes Hardison his sous-chef. Well done!
The Girl In The White Scarf chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Really really liked this! I love how you captured it. Great job!
she.a.punk chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Oh my gosh...you very nearly had me crying through the whole thing, especially Sophie's freak out after the explosion and when Eliot punche the wall, but u surprised the pants off of me when they showed up not dead! My mouth literaly dropped open! U naughty little fic writer you! The ending was perfect by the way, totally them. Loved this.
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Heartbreaking but good, glad that they weren't really dead.
meljoy chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
this story totally brought tears to my eyes, i had to stop readding twice cause i was balling my eyes out! in other words great story.
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Woah, that was a rollercoaster! Poor Eliot! I am so glad that they came back at the end, cause I was getting too sad! Great job :)
Petunia846 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Holy crap, that was crazy intense. I really thought they were dead. That was a crazy wild ride of emotions that you had me going on right there with Eliot and Sophie and Nate. Very nice.
Famous4it chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
You're very evil, making us think they're dead! I really loved this, everyone was perfect, and

I love your style. It's very descriptive, and emotional. Awesome stuff.