Reviews for Perfect Happiness
lovelymokona chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
It's been quite a while and you haven't updated since then. But I'm going to alert the story anyway. How lovely the chapters are! So far so good. Keep up the good work and update soon please? :3
Lover of Angelus chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
Please tell me you haven't given up this, right? RIGHT? I need more Cherik fluff in my life.
uchiha.carol chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
aw

charles inside erik's dream!

loved the kiss XDDDD

please

update! *-*
Ie-maru chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
awwwplease more cherik romance!
Kari-demon chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
i love their banter. please post more soon?
Mattasaurus14 chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Awww, adorable. I love this kind of stuff. :) Update soon!
callietitan chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
how dare you stop there. update immediately! lol I really love this story so far.
Brandie Free chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
plzz up date soon love this
fwuzzfwuzz chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
I love this, so descriptive! I love all your characterizations. Charles and Erik are so cute. I'm currently writing a story about the training montage because it was my favorite part and I've been attempting to find as many of those types of stories I can to devour! Thank you for a great read!
GigiMarlee chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
I want to kill you. DONT STOP THERE!
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Who would want to kill you with such a cute ending xD

lol!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
awww just awww i loved this hahahaha great job it was perfect cannot wait for more
The Chesapeake Stripper chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Ah, the slashness was perfect! Not too intense, nor annoyingly subtle. I like! Keep updating
Ender's Fangirl chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Hahaha love all the (parenthesis). Great, I think the dream sequence was creative. Update soon!
The Chesapeake Stripper chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
This, if I may say, is one of my favorite First Class fic so far. I've had the idea of extending the training period in my mind for a couple days now, and you've executed it wonderfully. May I ask of your permission to write a fic that does a similar extension of the time between the events if the movie as well? (Even if you say no I'm still gonna do it, but I feel nice asking for permission :D) Followed and favorited 3