Reviews for FablehavenSorcerer's Stone
BooksNCoffeEquaLife chapter 1 . 5/4
Isn't it supposed to be Minerva McGonagall?
Witch Fairy chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Please update!
Lexi chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Could you /please please PLEASE/ continue this? It was just getting good. But I am willing to accept this ending, though I will forever be disappointed.
Lexi chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
It's spelled Graulas. AWESOME! More attention should be directed at Seth. He is awesome, and everyone has had their fill of fairies (not really, but still).
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I ha
SethFan chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Please continue! Seth's pension for mischief, knowledge of magical creature care, immunity to dementors and abillity to speak with dark creatures makes for an awesome crossover! There aren't enough, if I had any writing ability I would but I can't. Your story is well written, perhaps more time describing things than just a quick overview. Awesome job so far!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Write more please
dragonsister13 chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
are you going to keep writing because i love both of these books!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Do more dammit.
lolly1010 chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
that was a good chapter! i get that you didn't put much dialogue between harry and seth, because they *did* just meet. but please please please don't use text speak! ( you only did it twice, but i cringe at any story with it) it just makes it more real if it's all properly spelled. also, i'm not really sure if stan would have a vault at gringotts, and i have a feeling *all* the keys wouldn't be kept there, but hey, it works. i'll be waiting for the next chapter :)
lolly1010 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
hi there!
i love the concept of your story. the way to have seth become 11 is also very creative!
a few (very small!) technical things i'd like to point out: 1 i think ms. mcgonagall's first name is minerva 2 graulas 3 possibly more description? i'd love to hear more about the family's reaction to a school for wizards! can't wait to read the next chapter, because this is such a unique story!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
que va a pasar?...esta historia es increble, continuala...me tienes en suspenso TT-TT
Y, si, este review esta en espaƱol...estoy leyendo esto en google traductor ;)
Ellie chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
() I flamed you I need more
Fantasy.Rat.10 chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
I like how you described Seth's perception of holding his wand- and the magic that had resulted in Seth waving it. hehe! ;3 I can't wait till you go into all of the miscihief that Seth is going to get into. LOL Good luck!
Dragon Sister chapter 1 . 10/15/2012