Reviews for NCOD
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Omg, I'm so happy it went well! As soon as I saw the Jesus picture I was like "shit, this won't end well..." So glad I was wrong! Not that, as a Christian, I'm one of those crazy "God hates gays" lunatics... Then again, I'm reading slash fanfiction, durrr. But it was so refreshing to see true, loving and accepting of their gay son Christian parents. Also, as a person who loves to read Blaine's-family-are-homophobic-jerks fanfics, this was lovely and refreshing. Smiles all around! I really enjoyed this.
PakiNoor chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
...Wow, I am in AWE

For raising someone like Blaine, Mrs Anderson, I'll buy you fllowers everyday

perfect
Little chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I absolutely love this story! The sentiment that "god loves you how could I not?" is one that I firmly believe is the only correct one, and it gives me a lot of satisfaction to see it in a klaine fic, because even though I know it probably won't be canon, if what Blaine told Burt about his dad is true, I still hope that it will be. Thank you for this story!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Good fic, but it's kind of hard to read it the way you set up the writing. Just saying. Try putting more spaces in there.
jtangel chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Oh, I loved it! Loved the sunglasses comment! Loved the "start with his mother" comment! Loved all of it! Thanks!
KK-Needs-Rehab chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Ummmm...yes, this is my new favorite story. :D
NotSorry chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Am I the only one who just wants to gather Blaine into an adorable ball of hair gel and eyebrows and just protect him from the world? I really have the urge to hug him right now...

Oh yeah. And I loved the story :)
JennMel chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That ending was so cute I'm actually tearing up unintentionally...
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I love this especially how you ended it. nice to see Blaine with good parents for once.
the.amazing.platypus chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Ah! So cute. 3

I loved it, especially the end.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2