Reviews for Never Ending Dream
Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/14
Wow that was some fuckt up story O/O, am... please update (ahhhh... I am suts a pervert!)
Damien Gallagher chapter 1 . 1/18
I like it, it's dark but at the end its... weird. Strangely adorable. Good job:)
Raven of the Shadows chapter 1 . 1/6
I seriously think not putting my words into thoughts would be a better idea, but how do people even come up with something like this? This was seriously something else, and it has definitely scarred me for life.
I honestly respect Severus as a character and cannot see him doing something like this, especially to Lily's son. His love was pure, and this oneshot is an insult to that. I even like Lucius and Voldemort, though I can believe they aren't above raping someone. But honestly! Gods, how? Just how did you write it?
It was extreme, though I commend you on the fact that you lived up to the proclamations you made on the top.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
To much, to brutal
Echo Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
I need a sequel
FetishistInMotion chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Delicious. Definitely a sequel
notmyyehet chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Damn. This was...something. I have never read a Voldemort x Harry fic and I personally think I'm not going to read one ever again, but this was still amazing. Yeah, you have a talent. Definitely can't show this to anyone else tho, they'll be scarred for life, I imagine. But this was brilliant.
Rebeca chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Haz una secuels donde Harry sea follado por todos al mismo tiempo ya sabes tengan los tres sus pollas metidas en el culo de Harry al mismo tiempo y lo follen tan salvaje y duro que no pueda caminar por una semana y se corrren y ld dejen embarazado
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
It was to much, what the heck, it was excesive...
BenSolo'sGirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
This was amazing.
Typically I don't read this kind of stuff, but this is the best thing ever!
So, I just had to read it.
Thanks, this was awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Yes please write a sequel this was fantastic
anerol152 chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
*chants "Sequel" while mildly ashamed of herself for saying it*
DarkLordFluffy chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
This is so hot! Please do a sequel!
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
(Massive nose bleed ... Jesus Christ that we extreme strangely good but extreme I think you should do a sequal)
my deathly hallows chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Oh my God ,I am so sorry for Harry. I mean a freaking snake inside him, just thinking about it gives me pain