Reviews for An Archive of Nonsense
BlatantBookworm chapter 23 . 6/27/2012
Yay! Robin turned up! Awesome!

Which one is it? Dick, Jason, Tim, Damien? It's pretty obvious it's not Stephanie... and he doesn't seem like either Damien or Jason, since he has the tiniest bit of being cautious not to offend her ("are you callin' me fat?" "What? No!"). Not sure why, but I'm going with Tim.

On the other hand you have yet to even obscurely mention Nightwing... so maybe this IS Dick?

Great story! Love it!
BlatantBookworm chapter 22 . 6/27/2012
Yeah, i agree. Harley's parents probably didn't care about her that much... well adjusted little girls are not obsessed with gaining approval.

Of course, she still had to have a few screws loose - no offence to Harley, I love her and all, but face it. Plenty of deprived girls fall in love with jerks who hit them, but it takes a special type of crazy to fall in love with the Joker.
BlatantBookworm chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
Huggs for Harley!
BlatantBookworm chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
...I really hate that song...

Like the fic anyway! Keep writing!
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Okey-dokey then!

Poor little buddy. :(

Killed by bees? Well, considering it's DC based, that's not that weird. I mean, just the Robins have insane backstories - one's an acrobat, one died, came back to life and is trying to kill the villains, the current one is part vigilante who dresses a bat, part assassin who's just under Harley on the 'insane stalker' bar.

...Okay then. I'm sure i had a point somewhere - oh, right! Don't ever worry about beeing too weird. (Yes, 'beeing' is intentional).
iszatright chapter 23 . 6/24/2011
I love your stories. I've pretty much read any works of yours that I could find and I gotta say you're absolutely my favorite Batfic author. You write the characters so well and so perfectly! I really do envy your abilities and especially love how you write Harley and the Joker; for all the fanfiction I've read I really do think you portray them the best. Anyways your work is definitely appreciated and so please do keep up with the amazing job!
highland girl 1592 chapter 23 . 6/18/2011
Poor Robin!lol.
highland girl 1592 chapter 22 . 6/18/2011
Harley's parents remind me

of mine,yeesh.:(
highland girl 1592 chapter 21 . 6/18/2011
a guy survives working

for the Joker he can get excellent

street creds.:)

would definitely NOT be on

my 'To Do' .
highland girl 1592 chapter 18 . 6/18/2011
It takes so little to

make a certain clown girl

happy.:
highland girl 1592 chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
I was about to ask where

Harley's babies were! lol.

Poor Harley,Bud and Lou.:)
highland girl 1592 chapter 17 . 6/18/2011
It is quite fascinating at

times watching how the Joker's

mind .
highland girl 1592 chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
It is easy to forget that

Batman/Bruce Wayne isn't

all about fighting the Rogues.

Have you read Batman:Black and White

vol.1? The first story is about Batman

investigating the murder of a young

woman found dead in an alley.I love that

story because to me that shows the real

work that Batman does.:)