Reviews for Always You
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 1 . 5/1
Soooo sweet!
readingKs chapter 1 . 4/22
I love it! I would love to see a Shelly POV epilogue or something along that nature! Great job capturing the happiness and the weirdness that is friendship in one piece!
lori henderson chapter 1 . 4/21
Great story...I would love to see more
suzy 2010 chapter 1 . 4/21
Good story. Edward and Bella just being happy is nice once in a while.
wardlyman chapter 1 . 4/20
Cliched mess. And Bella's lines were hardly believable. As she was the one who first started pushing him to date other people and dated, and or fornicated with others first. I find her lines incredibly hard to believe.

And just to cliche for my taste. "Oh my friend doesn't feel the same about me even tho I give no hints, haven't even tried to show her/him I like them. So I'll just watch her/him date other people and hurt on the inside while I date other people cause he/she doesn't feel the same about me even tho I haven't talked to him/her or gave hints." - Sarcasm btw.

Though I'll back off in edward's case cause, well, She pushed him to date other people, and started fucking with others. Not him.
Nelleke chapter 1 . 4/20
Aww, so sweet. They should have confessed their feelings to each other a long time ago. I guess it was never the right time though. I liked what he said to her about the Milky Way bar melted to her cheek, like she fell on dog poop.
njwriter62 chapter 1 . 4/19
Sweet story!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 4/19
Always You has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I loved this little story! it made me Laugh and cry! Thank you for sharing it!
Elle chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This was so sweet! I loved it!
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013