Reviews for Always You
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Awww! This is sweet and yummy! Lol, where can I found and edward like that? Super cute!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Yay! I loved it! Glad it was a happy ending and believe it or not I enjoyed the lack of citrus! Its refreshing at times! Thanks for sharing! Have a lovely day! P. S. I have loved your replies!
Wendyg63 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
You put a lot into sharing their beginning with us. It was awesome. Thank you
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This was super cute. I love friends to lovers stories. If you ended this one-shot with the words 'The Beginning', will it perhaps turn into a triple-shot? Adding, 'The Middle' and 'The End'. Please and thank you. :)
Reader-many chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
You are rigth that was sweet and I love it
Michelle Villega chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
I loved it!
Tashakcooks chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Fantastic! I wish there was a full story of these two!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Soooo sweet!
readingKs chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
I love it! I would love to see a Shelly POV epilogue or something along that nature! Great job capturing the happiness and the weirdness that is friendship in one piece!
lori henderson chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Great story...I would love to see more
suzy 2010 chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Good story. Edward and Bella just being happy is nice once in a while.
wardlyman chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Cliched mess. And Bella's lines were hardly believable. As she was the one who first started pushing him to date other people and dated, and or fornicated with others first. I find her lines incredibly hard to believe.

And just to cliche for my taste. "Oh my friend doesn't feel the same about me even tho I give no hints, haven't even tried to show her/him I like them. So I'll just watch her/him date other people and hurt on the inside while I date other people cause he/she doesn't feel the same about me even tho I haven't talked to him/her or gave hints." - Sarcasm btw.

Though I'll back off in edward's case cause, well, She pushed him to date other people, and started fucking with others. Not him.
midnitereader chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Aww, so sweet. They should have confessed their feelings to each other a long time ago. I guess it was never the right time though. I liked what he said to her about the Milky Way bar melted to her cheek, like she fell on dog poop.
njwriter62 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Sweet story!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Always You has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »