Reviews for You're Not Him
raeganb123 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Aw how cute! Although, I'm glad that Slushies is more than just one chapter! (:
Amelia chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Loving your AU story! How we all wish all the Puckleberry writers be the actual Glee writers... Which you are totally one of the many good Puckleberry writers!

If we can bring in all the good Puckleberry writers and go over to FOX and somehow make them fire the glee writers (and maybe RM?), we will definitely have a better show.. Who knows?
jolly chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Oh, are you a Puckleberry writer or are you a Puckleberry writer? Is this story super cute, yet full of angst? Do you hit the characterization of these fictional people head on or what? Is futurefic AU Puckleberry amazing? Is the answer to all of these questions ~totally? Because you are ~totally great, this story is ~totally wonderful, your characters are ~totally authentic, and having more good Puckleberry authors out there is ~totally terrific!

~Totally can't wait to read some more of your stuff!
x.eya.x chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
You are an awesome writer! :)
x.eya.x chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
You are an awesome writer! :)
not-so-innocent011 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
loved it! totally cute.
Music Lover's Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Is Samuels middle name Chord because that is the name of the actor that plays Sam or is it just a nice coincidence?
Lady Happy chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That was AMAZING!
sheerylynn chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
YES another Puckleberry writer hope you write more
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Cool story.
blackgem88 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I def think that you would be awesome at writing Puckleberry. This was good.
Somebody chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Hey, I loved your story! I can just imagine the characters acting the way they did in your story, thus, you captured their personality and such very well. Though I have a question for you. Is the name of Puck and Rachel's son Samuel Chord or Samuel William? Because at the end, your dialogue was "Samuel William Puckerman. Your parents are crazy." so yea. But other than that, it was awesome :)
Uh chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
How come you said that that baby's name was Samuel Chord Puckerman and then at the end you said it was Samuel William Puckerman?