Reviews for A Little Mates for Life
Androsama chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
I love it! I love how Will and Sparrow love eachother. And I'm glad Will went only to drink and is not cheating on his girl. But I understand, that Sparrow can't really believe him. But I hope Will can prove her that he told the truth and she's the only one for him. Can't wait for next chapter!
AJThorn chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Please update. I'm enjoying this story :)
SashaTweet chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
I love this story it's really good :-) update soon
Androsama chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
Oh! Will and Sparrow are such a cute couple. Will is a real gentleman and Sparrow is a cute and kind girl. I hope they will be a real couple one day because they love eachother.
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Please continue! This story is very sweet :)
Azalia Fox Knightling chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Yay you updated XD
Azalia Fox Knightling chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
This is really update soon. .
sarah0406 chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Well that was short... I think Sparrow would choose everything instead of becoming an outlaw even though it means seeing her father and her brother again... She seems so be a very calm person... I wonder what she's up to...
sarah0406 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
It's a good start, not too much waiting for the atroy to really begin and that's good and different than other stories I read. I know you wrote this a little while ago and you still have no review but don't abandon ans keep updating. People often wait for when there is more chapters and not many people read this fandom so keep going, I'd like to read more!