Reviews for Just Keep Looking
Merlyn chapter 8 . 9/14
Oh. My. God. They destroyed an entire village! Poor merlin having to watch that.
WatUCWatIC chapter 8 . 9/6
You have a really nice voice.
Emrys Waits chapter 8 . 5/19
Well, you really do enjoy killing my heart, don't you? I feel like this story was unresolved still, left with too much of a cliffhanger, problems unsolved, pain still lingering. Nonetheless, it truly was a feels story. A tragic, but delicately beautiful story.
FaolanLupa chapter 8 . 4/18
First merlin fanfic ive ever sobbed to. This was amazing, truly it was.
PippaFrost chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
YOU'RE KIDDIG RIGHT? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT HE DIES?! IT'S NOT NATURAL! THE F*CKING GUY WAS DEAD BUT HE WASN'T GONE YET FOR LIKE THREE CHAPTERS! IF THAT'S NOT THE KIND OF STORY WERE MAYOR RESURECTION AND FEELS ARE ENSUED THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!
PippaFrost chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
WHAT?! WAIT. HOOOLD ON! YOU'RE TELLING ME HE'S ACTUALLY GOING TO DIE?! WHAT?!
Akayuki Novak chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
I cried. Truly. Ah, Merlin. You lovely idiot.
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
I cried multiple times through this fic. Seriously, legitimately, I cried. Poor Gwaine. He lost his mind; he began speaking to Merlin just a few moments after he found out he died!
Kas3y chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
I have to say... That I bloody loved this well done, simply fantastic writing :D
vetii chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
That was so beautiful but I'm crying now.
TNM-Writer chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
This was some sad stuff. I kept thinking "He's coming back, Arthur'll make sure of it." BUT HE DIDNT YOU COLD HEARTED BASTARD!
DecloLove chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
I love the over reach theme of "Just keep looking" Such a brilliant idea and twist!
eilonwy77 chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
You just keep getting me to cry my eyes out.
ihuntwithwinchesters chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
Love it!
Aeroway chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
I read this knowing what I was getting into and it still made me sad. Seems like Arthur is more his father's son than he thought. Great job.