Reviews for That's Why I'm Here
Bones2014 chapter 29 . 7/25
That was amazing. I love when the missing moments are filled in for me. Those moments & the B&B relationship are why I discovered & stayed with FF reading. I applaud the writers here for their creative abilities. After the long wait for my fave ship to get together, this moment is the one I regret that we were deprived of. Yes, I've continued to watch, & can't wait for season 11(!). What can I say...I'm a shipper til the boat sails. Thanks for sharing your stories. I've loved them all. You are amazing!
Bones2014 chapter 26 . 7/24
And now it's out there.
Bones2014 chapter 25 . 7/24
Ok, now that was my fave chapter so far. You write them so perfectly. I love this:) I want a Booth!'
Bones2014 chapter 24 . 7/24
Well the time to be easy is out the door with a baby in their future. I love this again...perfect ending:)
Bones2014 chapter 23 . 7/24
That right there...that's why I love Caroline. She's the best! And I'm glad Booth killed his sorry ass. This was an intense few chapters. Very well done!
Bones2014 chapter 22 . 7/24
Thank God again that this is complete, cuz you're right...evil cliffie! Sweet's just about hit the limit in this one. God, I love Caroline.
Bones2014 chapter 21 . 7/24
Ok, I did not see that one coming! I'm so glad this story is complete. Spot on with Booth/Sweet's dialogue.
Bones2014 chapter 20 . 7/24
Love the good days. Parker did have good ?s & seemed happy, so yes a great day:)
Bones2014 chapter 19 . 7/23
Well that sure put a different spin on things! So overcompensating, not flirting. Brennan & Cam smoothed some issues over as well. Another great ending.
Bones2014 chapter 18 . 7/23
Yeah, I don't see Carson staying long. I know I don't like him. The case just got more interesting.
Bones2014 chapter 17 . 7/23
Uh oh, no challenges buster. That's asking for trouble. Wonder what's going on with Cam?
Bones2014 chapter 16 . 7/23
He better not interfer with my B&B partnership. I'm sure Brennan will let him know what's what.
Bones2014 chapter 15 . 7/23
Well at least they are in a good place with each other at the moment. They are finally on the same page at the same moment.
Bones2014 chapter 14 . 7/23
I've got to tell you that these endings are really doing it for me. I love them:)
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 7/23
I don't require the knock down drag out. And shower or not, I would not hesitate to take Booth any way I could get him.