Reviews for The Fools' Tournament
sillyfudgemonkeys chapter 91 . 6/25
Re-reading and bouncing around different chapters right now, and decided to skip ahead to the Ryoji/Death confrontation part.
And Ryoji's and Aigis' convo at the beginning isn't actually about Nyx, right? :'D It's actually foreshadowing for Hamuko/Minato's...uuhhhhh... "predicament" (I'm trying to be spoiler-free in case someone else is reading this). But, it's funny how Ryoji doesn't want to tell the fools' anything, but then spills the beans in the Bad End (man he must've been frustrated to have done that ;w;). XD
Also Hamu being all like "This doesn't make sense" man SOMEBODY is very much in denial... ;w;
(also with chapter 92, I know this is chapter 91 but might as well say it now since I'm here :'D) Ryoji's chapter about "I thought you'd be use to losing your memories" and all about the suffering Hamuko/Minato are going through is foreshadowing too right? :'D ;w;
FlawlessMirage chapter 102 . 10/4/2015
Huh. That is pretty sad; much mind-screwery is at hand, however. .
FlawlessMirage chapter 93 . 10/3/2015
Ouch. That is a terrible way to go; even worse to live though, in Hamuko's case.
FlawlessMirage chapter 82 . 10/3/2015
Uh... what the fuck just happened?

Chihiro is nuts...
FlawlessMirage chapter 61 . 10/3/2015
Wat.

Hamuko is pregnant?

wut?
FlawlessMirage chapter 50 . 10/3/2015
Pretty sure that Minato and the detective are related to each other :P
FlawlessMirage chapter 19 . 10/2/2015
Rejected, ouch. That scene made me a tad bit teary-eyed. _
wasted days chapter 104 . 9/28/2015
honestly the event pissed me off and the shite doctor who clara reference made me want to drive a spike through my skull

500k words all lead up to me suddenly disliking the whole thing.
nguyenandy369yahoo.com chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
This story was simply bittersweet, many thanks for your unique project.
Fireminer chapter 104 . 8/8/2015
Amusing and original. The writing could use a lot more polishing, though.
Guest chapter 92 . 7/18/2015
Eh, Akinari is hard to max rank due to scheduling conflicts.

I got them all ofc... Because i cheated.
Guest chapter 95 . 6/2/2015
I'm just sitting here wondering if that line about Mitsuru and the motorbike-transformers was intentional or not. Considering the Kirijo group actually did build Anti-Shadow Supression units with that ability.
ThatSadPanda chapter 42 . 2/12/2015
Oh minato, you stupid idiot
ThatSadPanda chapter 40 . 2/12/2015
Yes! thanks for the q&a
The Ruisu chapter 102 . 10/1/2014
I dunno why, but i think i fucking hate you :c