Reviews for As for Crossing the Lines
claraowl chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
I loved every bit of this! Bravo!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
Danger All Around chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Poor Shoko's gon' have to deal with 'im now... :(
Danger All Around chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
I wondered what he might have said... then reading the last line I wished she had hit him with the purse.
dancingfingers chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
I just found your story and couldn't stop reading it! as for the grammar, I think you have a great job and good friends to help you. I have read other stories who will make any grammar and typo nazi to cry .. and you're not.

this is interesting so far so I will continue to read and put your story to my favorite :)
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
oh the entire truth finally wins out, and the oblivious chicken finally figures it out :) ah i like this
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
the truth comes out. interesting to see what will happen next :)
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
first off, i love Kyoko. she says she refuses to fall in love then goes out of her way to get a dress for a dinner . i love you Kyoko.
next i have some words for the author...
stop it. stop degrading yourself on this story. the chapters fine and we're all here for improvement anyway. i like this story thus far and am enjoying it, dont degrade yourself as an author. this chapter was perfect for the plot, gave me some anxiety as i thought back to the last date i had...years ago. -.- but no time to reminice that. this story is awesome and i hope you wont degrade yourself as an author for it
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
oblivious...flippin oblivious...my word
-Kate
p.s. Kyoko, if you dont figure it out, someone's gonna snatch him up...it might just be me just to make you jealous...my word -.-
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
there should be one more thing about Bo: oblivious! she still hasnt figured it out? incredible
Literati Lover chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
Cute story. Poor Sho. Even though I love Ren, something about Sho just really makes the manga seem complete.

Great job :)
Anabelle chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
This chapter is very funny! I hope when the times comes in the real story, we will see the secrets come to light this way! Like it very much!
GeekInTehPink chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
So it may not be the best of ideas to review while slightly intoxicated but I made a resolution today to review any fanfic I liked. I love your's just the first chapter draws me in I can't wait to read the rest.
YumeLinzi chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
Poor Poor Sho, I like this story alot
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
Both types of confessions in one fell swoop. Excellent chapter. Good fluff without going overboard. I look forward to reading more.