Reviews for Fractions
cbjfan61 chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwww
cho123 chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
Absolutely beautiful! Nothing more I can say.
pook chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
Lovely fluff and I love the old fool in love. Beautifully done.
FluffySpook chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
Yes yes yes yes! This is what we like to see :P your vocabularly is brilliant, as is the structure. It's very easy to imagine, as the characterisation is spot on aswell, making it flow and joy to read. Glad she forgave him. Fabulous!
espiyo chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
An old fool in love? Awww!

Lovely fluff.
nolongerinservice2014 chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
That was the most satisfied sigh I have released in quite some time. This was perfect and beautiful.
espiyo chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
Ooh! Real heartstrings stuff. Lovely.
more-than-words chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
I LOVE these drabbles (and droubles - also the word 'drouble' is good). Lovely stuff! :)
cbjfan61 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Oooo this was good!
nolongerinservice2014 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Oh, Ruth! Just let him talk! :) Lovely once more!
FluffySpook chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
It's the physicalliity (if that's a word) that really makes this fic stand out for me. The descriptions of his voice and the fact that she is so physically tired makes it so real. A great couple of chapters - really emotive. Brilliant stuff :)
pook chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
An emotional drouble. And I'm glad she stopped when he said that same words. More please
ColoursNeverSeen chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
Still so beautiful; I love Harry/Ruth angst. This fic just breaks my heart, but in a good way! :) Well done and I'm looking forward to more drabbles from you!
nolongerinservice2014 chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Aw, sad but still so sweet. In a weird Harry and Ruth way... :) Lovely job once again!
pook chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
An angsty finish but really good. I like the wall and barriers line. That's so IC. Well done
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »