Reviews for Helpless
KomokiEmrys chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Awww. I always wanted to know what was going through that dragon's head during the scene.
TheNarator chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
i love this scene so very much. also the one that came after it, especially where Kilgharra snaps at Merlin for trying to get up and be all hero-y before he's healed, so sweet and oddly touching. i wouldn't call this angst, if anything its WAFF (at least for me, but then again anything concerning dragons in this show tends to be WAFF for me) but i can see what you meant by it. you did an excellent job of expressing what i'm sure a lot of people were thinking, how Merlin looks so small and helpless in that shot, and how you put a new spin on a scene where we already know what happens is creative and interesting. very nicely done.
Sarrasi chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
part 2... part 2!
Soului chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I am so glad that someone decided to write a oneshot based on this scene. It was one of my favorites of the episode. I also like how you tried to find an explanation for why Kilgarrah was just standing and watching Merlin throughout the scene.
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
OOOOH !

Loved it ! Definitly loved it ! I wasn't convinced in the beginning but this was really intersting and original !
Dawn that Shines chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This is really good! It really delves into Kilgharrah's mind.
llLethell chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
AWW I loved it!

Thank you for writing an awesome Kilgharrah fic :)

This was a great line, "they were the sound when fire kisses ice, when wind whistles through rock, when roots grow in new spring soil. The spell was deafening because it made almost no noise at all."

I liked the entire fic, it was great!
TheJunebug1218 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Oh, that was lovely! I love to see Kilgharrah's POV every once in a while.:D
Lady Elrayen chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
What a wonderful and unique story! I suppose we don't usually think about Merlin from Killgharrahs POV, but this story has made me want to!

You're wording is fantastic, and the whole thing is just really good... So this is going straight to my favourites! :-)

Lady Elrayen x
Michelle W chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Wow! This story is fantastic! I'm not kidding - this story was so good, I read it twice! (And I'm sure I'll read it again), I can't for season 3 to be available here, (on DVD), and I'm especially looking forward to season 4!
keacdragon chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Good job! Nice detail!
Kitty O chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I don't like the dragon but it's a well written story, nice to see him so concerned.