Reviews for What were We Thinking?
Dragonsrule18 chapter 1 . 1/17
Funny!
bb4evr chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
That was hilarious ...I loved it!...you did a fantastic job

Debi
Narmara chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
oh geez i think my sister's brain shorted out from reading this.*facepalm* poor girl just couldn't handle it. / I give it two thumbs up.
Dramatta chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
You messed up one of the lines.
You've got "Ran outside hood sliding like Bullduke", when it's supposed to be "Ran outside hood sliding like Bo Duke".
Just thought that I might point this out so that you can correct it.
The Red Teardrop chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Cool impression:)
I-am-Carzy-SO-deal-with-it chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
i love love love your fan flick, i normally don't like song flick but this was perfect to describe the twin and harry 3

also awesome song to pick ;)
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I LOVE this! I love how closely this follows the song while still fitting with HP!
OOHPRETTYLIGHTS chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Haha wow...funny.
Sinopa Ariyana chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
That was cool! I liked it a lot. I like a lot of Dierks Bentley Songs lol! This one is one of my absolute Favs. Though I am going to say this cause I'm not sure if it was a diliberate change up or just a misinterpretation or just plain one of those times where the words were unclear. It's Hood Sliding like Bo Duke. Bo Duke is from Dukes of Hazard. Heh I may not have a Dodge Charger but I can still Hood Slide like Bo! Man I can;t even begin to count how many times I've done that when leaving a bar lol! It's so fun..as long as the hood of the car is at least semi-flat and there are no prutrusions like a vent or Engine lol! Then you're liable to run into something lol! Heh I can see Vernon having soent time in the slammer lol! I loved it! Now on to read more fanfics...I am a fanfic addict lol!

Ja mata

Sakura

Sinopa Ariyana

Eternity
Fighter chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Dude, you rock.
starbler chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I just had to sing along! It was great! :):):)
tsukigomori mikomi chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was awesome! Really liked it... Not quite what happened, but, What the heck! It was a fun read.